Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello ~ ^-^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moin-chan

moin-chan

Birthday : 1997-05-29

Hello ~ ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello ~ ^-^   Hello ~ ^-^ EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 12:37 pm

Hello everybody ~ Hello ~ ^-^ 588476013
I' m a 15 years old girl from Switzerland , I'm anglo-swiss and I speak French and English and I'm learning Italian (At school) and Japanese (private lessons). ^-^ I love drawing, internet, sleeping, digimon, hetalia and vocaloid ^^ Oh and, btw, I've got a deviantart and a YouTube account x3
I believe in Digimon since December 2010 and I've stopped thinking about it for a very long time ... and i felt so stupid .... T^T Well, anyway, I really love Digimon, and I'm proud to be a digibeliever c:
I think my Digimon partner will be a Patamon (and he's my favourite digimon since I was 5 yrs old ), because I had some dreams about him and I sometimes can't stop thinking about him . ^^
And I think I've seen a Keramon, a BlackGatomon and a Diaboromon, and I don't really like them, especially Diaboromon, he's so creepy .... QuQ''

I hope I'll go to the Digital World soon , I always wanted to go here .... *-* But I haven't got any digivices T^T
Back to top Go down
http://aquapatamon.deviantart.com

Hello ~ ^-^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Believers :: Archive :: DB 2012-2014 :: Intros and Goodbies-
Jump to: