Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DIGIQUARTZ

Go down 
+3
gabumon13
1337F0X
SHOUTMON01
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SHOUTMON01

SHOUTMON01

Birthday : 2002-11-07
Job/hobbies : Science

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 10:41 am

HOW TO INTERACT WITH YOUR DIGIMON LIKE MINE I SUMMEN THE DIGIPORTAL
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/awJRUjk
1337F0X

Birthday : 1994-09-14

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 11:07 am

"I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed." Galatians 1:6-9

In other words: Stop trolling by bringing falls hope and lies to the true believers and those who have yet to full reach the truth.
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheDBU/index/
SHOUTMON01

SHOUTMON01

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 11:51 am

You STOP THIS IS MY CHATROOM
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Digital Association

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 4:19 pm

I thought you left?
Back to top Go down
digimon adventure lover

Job/hobbies : Reading and writing , exploring, looking for digimon

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 4:20 pm

What is this about? I thought you were leaving.
Back to top Go down
SHOUTMON01

SHOUTMON01

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 6:34 pm

I JUST CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM THIS SIGHT
Back to top Go down
digimon adventure lover

Job/hobbies : Reading and writing , exploring, looking for digimon

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 6:41 pm

I see. But what is this thread about?
Back to top Go down
SHOUTMON01

SHOUTMON01

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 6:56 pm

Anything
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 6:57 pm

Anything at all?
Back to top Go down
SHOUTMON01

SHOUTMON01

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 7:11 pm

I SAID ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
PinkSnowAngel13

PinkSnowAngel13

Birthday : 1998-11-23
Job/hobbies : Making dolls at malenanimedolls.web.com

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014, 10:26 am

?  confused 
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014, 4:28 pm

Then why title it Digiquartz?
Back to top Go down
kol90
Inactive Member
kol90

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014, 5:24 pm

This feels like spam...
Back to top Go down
SwissCheeeese

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014, 9:42 am

Since the dawn of time, mankind has struggled to deal with great questions of life: Why am I here? Why do the stars spin in the sky? And most important of all: the great question “what is cheese?” This is a question which has puzzled scientists, theologians and the every-day-man-in-the-street for centuries. The very nature of cheese is hard to pin down. What is cheese made of? Can it be used as a wall-insulation? Is it sentient? Thorough research into the field has answered at least two of these three questions. We now know that cheese is made from a substance known as milk. The source of which remains yet a further mystery to the ears, eyes and nose of science. But which yields the delicious substance known as cheese, when it is churned, fermented and generally treated badly by a bunch of farmers in a shed. We also know that cheese can be used as a wall-insulation albeit a fairly poor insulation and terribly pungent. The final question: “is cheese sentient?” remains unanswerable by the modern brain of science. Experiments have shown that some cheeses are capable of simple mathematical equations, such as adding the numbers one and two, or calculating the value of pi to no more than 200 places. Other cheeses have shown a much less impressive display of intelligence, by Since the dawn of time, mankind has struggled to deal with great questions of life: Why am I here? Why do the stars spin in the sky? And most important of all: the great question “what is cheese?” This is a question which has puzzled scientists, theologians and the every-day-man-in-the-street for centuries. The very nature of cheese is hard to pin down. What is cheese made of? Can it be used as a wall-insulation? Is it sentient? Thorough research into the field has answered at least two of these three questions. We now know that cheese is made from a substance known as milk. The source of which remains yet a further mystery to the ears, eyes and nose of science. But which yields the delicious substance known as cheese, when it is churned, fermented and generally treated badly by a bunch of farmers in a shed. We also know that cheese can be used as a wall-insulation albeit a fairly poor insulation and terribly pungent. The final question: “is cheese sentient?” remains unanswerable by the modern brain of science. Experiments have shown that some cheeses are capable of simple mathematical equations, such as adding the numbers one and two, or calculating the value of pi to no more than 200 places. Other cheeses have shown a much less impressive display of intelligence, by responding to fairly banal stimuli of such day time television programmes as the Jeremy Kyle show.
Back to top Go down
SHOUTMON01

SHOUTMON01

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014, 11:22 am

Don't know
Back to top Go down
SwissCheeeese

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014, 11:24 am

SHOUTMON658847 wrote:
Don't know

Since the dawn of time, mankind has struggled to deal with great questions of life: Why am I here? Why do the stars spin in the sky? And most important of all: the great question “what is cheese?” This is a question which has puzzled scientists, theologians and the every-day-man-in-the-street for centuries. The very nature of cheese is hard to pin down. What is cheese made of? Can it be used as a wall-insulation? Is it sentient? Thorough research into the field has answered at least two of these three questions. We now know that cheese is made from a substance known as milk. The source of which remains yet a further mystery to the ears, eyes and nose of science. But which yields the delicious substance known as cheese, when it is churned, fermented and generally treated badly by a bunch of farmers in a shed. We also know that cheese can be used as a wall-insulation albeit a fairly poor insulation and terribly pungent. The final question: “is cheese sentient?” remains unanswerable by the modern brain of science. Experiments have shown that some cheeses are capable of simple mathematical equations, such as adding the numbers one and two, or calculating the value of pi to no more than 200 places. Other cheeses have shown a much less impressive display of intelligence, by Since the dawn of time, mankind has struggled to deal with great questions of life: Why am I here? Why do the stars spin in the sky? And most important of all: the great question “what is cheese?” This is a question which has puzzled scientists, theologians and the every-day-man-in-the-street for centuries. The very nature of cheese is hard to pin down. What is cheese made of? Can it be used as a wall-insulation? Is it sentient? Thorough research into the field has answered at least two of these three questions. We now know that cheese is made from a substance known as milk. The source of which remains yet a further mystery to the ears, eyes and nose of science. But which yields the delicious substance known as cheese, when it is churned, fermented and generally treated badly by a bunch of farmers in a shed. We also know that cheese can be used as a wall-insulation albeit a fairly poor insulation and terribly pungent. The final question: “is cheese sentient?” remains unanswerable by the modern brain of science. Experiments have shown that some cheeses are capable of simple mathematical equations, such as adding the numbers one and two, or calculating the value of pi to no more than 200 places. Other cheeses have shown a much less impressive display of intelligence, by responding to fairly banal stimuli of such day time television programmes as the Jeremy Kyle show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DIGIQUARTZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIQUARTZ   DIGIQUARTZ Empty

Back to top Go down

DIGIQUARTZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Believers :: Archive :: DB 2012-2014 :: Intros and Goodbies-
Jump to: