Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello! I've just joined (^^ )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kitty

kitty

Birthday : 1991-06-20
Job/hobbies : Anime, manga, J-Pop, raising Digimon v-pets, cosplay

hello! I've just joined (^^ ) Empty
PostSubject: hello! I've just joined (^^ )   hello! I've just joined (^^ ) EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 3:51 pm

hello! I've just joined (^^ ) 588476013

hello! I'm Kitty, nice to meet you all!

I've been a fan of Digimon since it first aired, and I used to design my own Digimon. I believe that as soon as something is thought up, it begins it's existence in a new dimension of it's own. So hypothetically, it would even be possible for us to populate the Digiworld further by creating our own species of Digimon. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: hello! I've just joined (^^ )   hello! I've just joined (^^ ) EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 10:02 pm

Hello kitty, nice to meet you, welcome to the site, it's good to see new poeple here, it will help to keep the site alive, so please enjoy your stay, and i hope we can do a good friendship. By the way, your theory it's very possible if you take basis on metaphysics, i've heard that from lot of people, so you're not insane at all, one last thing, please keep posting some we can make this site more active, well, see you around, welcome again.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Digital Association

PostSubject: Re: hello! I've just joined (^^ )   hello! I've just joined (^^ ) EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 4:00 pm

Hello. My name is Katie. I am 13 years old. I am a true digimon believer.My digimon partner is agumon. I work at a agency called Digital Association. We take care of digimon related problems in the real world. I don't know how to get to the digital world but thats no problem. I can conntact our leader, gabumon, and he opens a digiport. But for some reason I can't contact him. How am i going to see agumon? Anyway its so nice to be among other believers!
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: hello! I've just joined (^^ )   hello! I've just joined (^^ ) EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 7:46 pm

Hello Katie, welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay! I would like to know more about this thing you do with this organisation, please, would you mind to create a topic about this? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello! I've just joined (^^ )   hello! I've just joined (^^ ) Empty

Back to top Go down

hello! I've just joined (^^ )
Page 1 of 1