Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invite more Believers!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pugabu
Site Founder
Pugabu

Invite more Believers! Empty
PostSubject: Invite more Believers!   Invite more Believers! EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 11:13 pm

Hello guys! I want to thank all of you who have joined my site! I'm really grateful that this forum is getting some attention and real believers to join! It's so exiting! So, in order to bring even more believers I wanted to ask all of you, that if you have any friends (be it irl or cyber) to invite them to join, so this site can start to get more active. Since its still new, its very slow ^^"

Thank you all! Invite more Believers! 4287663862

Last edited by Kynata on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyokono

Kyokono

Birthday : 1993-12-04
Job/hobbies : I don't have a job yet. My hobbies are video gaming, and taking long walks to clear my head. I hope to learn to cook--like mom always says 'If you like to eat, you need to learn how to cook."

PostSubject: Re: Invite more Believers!   Invite more Believers! EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 9:13 am

The only believers in my neighborhood are my brother and I... I'll tell him about this site! I found it on a stroke of pure luck while searching 'real life Digimon' on Google---I had run the search because when I'm out in the woods near my house, my Mp3 player goes on the fritz.
Back to top Go down
SeveredWings

SeveredWings

Birthday : 1999-08-17
Job/hobbies : I want to be a Paleontologist

PostSubject: New Member   Invite more Believers! EmptyFri 05 Jul 2013, 9:35 pm

Hi there! I'm new here. Nice to meet ya!Invite more Believers! 588476013 
Back to top Go down
Kyokono

Kyokono

Birthday : 1993-12-04
Job/hobbies : I don't have a job yet. My hobbies are video gaming, and taking long walks to clear my head. I hope to learn to cook--like mom always says 'If you like to eat, you need to learn how to cook."

PostSubject: Re: Invite more Believers!   Invite more Believers! EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 11:17 am

Welcome, DigiGirl! It's good to see that new members are surfacing! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invite more Believers!   Invite more Believers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Invite more Believers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Believers :: Archive :: DB 2012-2014 :: New members MUST read this IMPORTANT thread!-
Jump to: