Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello. I'm new here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neko101

Neko101

Birthday : 1985-05-31

Hello. I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Hello. I'm new here   Hello. I'm new here EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 8:55 am

Hello. I'm Yalanda(Neko101 or Neko for short) and I've been lurking around this site for awhile now. But then I thought about signing up and decided to, so here I am. I believe in Digimon and I believe I have a partner Digimon because in a dream I had yesterday, I screamed out her name when I was in trouble. I'm 28 years old(Yeah, I know I'm too old to believe in Digimon, but I like Digimon a lot.) and I've know about Digimon being real for a long time now. It's so nice to know others who believe in the same thing(s) as you. Well, that's all I have to say for now, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. :)

~Neko(Yalanda)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm new here   Hello. I'm new here EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 2:16 pm

Hello there! I've seen you before on DFT c: Welcome to DB, you might want to read this tho.

Either way, please make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Neko101

Neko101

Birthday : 1985-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm new here   Hello. I'm new here EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 3:36 pm

Thanks, Lia. :) Yeah, I'm still on DFT, but I haven't posted there in ages. This forum looked interesting when I first read through the posts, but I had just decided to join today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm new here   Hello. I'm new here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Believers :: Archive :: DB 2012-2014 :: Intros and Goodbies-
Jump to: