Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?

Go down 
+2
gabumon13
ColdWeaver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?  Empty
PostSubject: Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?    Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?  EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 11:03 pm

I know this may be a silly question but it's possible that any of you have been in the digital world, i mean, you could have dreamt of it, right? or any other way.
so if you had, please share it with us.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Digital Association

Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?    Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?  EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 10:22 pm

I have technicly. I don't go outside of digital association. All i did was contact gabumon and he opened a digiport. But now i can't seem to contact him.
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?    Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?  EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 9:15 pm

Please tell me, what is the digital association? how did you got to work with them? you seem to have very interesting experiences, please share them with us, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Yuki

Birthday : 1995-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?    Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?  EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 2:40 am

Well i only been there in dream i think don't know if it it was the digital world. In one dream i was in a maze with my little brother and agumon and veemon we run from bee type digimon then we fought them and barely won and after that we kept going and found the way out and we found a room of holy type digimon and then they told us we to leave so we went nab in the maze but before we left patamon told it's not to go because they need our help to beat the king then i woked up i have buch of dreams but some are short and other were just wierld
Back to top Go down
Kyokono

Kyokono

Birthday : 1993-12-04
Job/hobbies : I don't have a job yet. My hobbies are video gaming, and taking long walks to clear my head. I hope to learn to cook--like mom always says 'If you like to eat, you need to learn how to cook."

PostSubject: Re: Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?    Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?  EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 8:58 am

I think that I may have been to the Digital world in a dream last night...but I can't be 100% sure. All I really saw were hills and mountains, but it all felt so strangely to me. Nearby where I was, there were a bunch of metal containers of some kind. I wanted to know what they were for, so I walked up and touched one. Before I knew it, it had started to open on one side---what I saw next almost made me cry. There was a Digimon inside the containment, and he wasn't in the best of shape. What was even worse is that I knew the Digimon as one of the ones I had tried my hardest to create--Grelegramon! He wasn't upset, like I first thought he would be. Instead of attacking me, and blaming me for what had happened, he pounced on me and we rolled down the hill together. It all felt so real...I can even remember how his fur and mane felt, and how his entire body seemed to vibrate as he was purring at me. Could this mean that he could be my partner digimon? And does anyone else know why the containers were there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?    Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?  EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 4:50 pm

I have been to the Digital World. I live there after all! Well, sorta. I live in Witchenly. But I have traveled in the Digital World. It is indeed a magnificent place! Though I don't know where to start. What I really remember is when I traveled through the desert. I have been other places to though. Like the tundra valley. And the forest. I have also been to a few major cities. Like the city of light. If I explain all about my travels, it will take a very long time. If you want to know more, you can pm me.
Back to top Go down
digimon adventure lover

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Reading and writing , exploring, looking for digimon

PostSubject: Re: Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?    Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?  EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 2:19 pm

I think I went there in a dream. I don't know if I was actually there, or if it was some silly dream. But I was there with Wizardmon. We were in some kind of village with all these block things and colors. I actually think we were in Primary Village. I remember we were suppose to be looking for something, but I don't know what. When I thought we found what we were looking for, everything went white and I ended up back in my room. I'm not sure if I was there or not, but I took it as a sign.
Back to top Go down
coolmanz

coolmanz

Birthday : 2001-02-23
Job/hobbies : gaming

PostSubject: Re: Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?    Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?  EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 3:52 am

I have been there but it was all in a dream. It startedin a planes area adjacent to a Forest and was near what appeared to be a house. So I was exploring the plains till I came across a dorumon (which was injured strangely). I asked if I coulfdhelp him but all it said was that he didn't need help especially from a human. As soon as it said that, I was creeped out. Then I had had to chase it through the Forest. The last thing I remembered after that was getting knocked out by something in the clearing. I wish I didn't remember that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?    Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Have anyone of you ever been to the digiworld? how you went there? how is it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Believers :: Archive :: DB 2012-2014 :: Digimon Related-
Jump to: