Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?

Go down 
+14
Botsymon
Waffle Patamon
Ayu
Kyokono
Patamon
gabumon13
kitty
Ashleigh-The-Wolf
ColdWeaver
beezlemon
sol101
Duskleaf
1337F0X
Pugabu
18 posters

Do you have a parter?
Yes
Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? Vote_lcap34%Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? Vote_rcap
 34% [ 10 ]
No
Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? Vote_lcap10%Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
I'm not sure
Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? Vote_lcap55%Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? Vote_rcap
 55% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
Pugabu
Site Founder
Pugabu

Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012, 12:03 pm

Well, I for one don't have one. Or I haven't met him/her yet. Hopefully its the second one ^^"

I just wanted to know, that those who have a parter, how did you guys meet? It would be wonderful to know, because then us who don't have a parter might get ideas on how to find ours.

Please explain, and don't leave any details out! :3
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

Birthday : 1994-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 11:23 am

ok his name is Ravagmon he is a champian level beast type digimon and he came to me in a digidream. in the dream i am in a forest clearing surrounded by digimon both from the show/games and not form the show/games. one of them i recognize and i know his name, Ravagmon. i have been strengthening my bond with him ever since.
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheDBU/index/
Duskleaf

Duskleaf

Birthday : 1993-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 11:27 pm

I haven't actually met Lopmon (well I might have, but not physically), but I hope to someday. When I first started believing in Digimon four years ago I felt drawn to Lopmon. When I started believing again, Lopmon came back to me. It's a magical connection that I hope becomes stronger. Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? 2077153353
Back to top Go down
sol101

sol101

Birthday : 2000-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptyTue 07 Aug 2012, 11:35 am

i haven't physically met gaomon either but i hope to see gaomon. i have been strengthining my bond with him.
Back to top Go down
beezlemon

Birthday : 2001-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 6:20 pm

mine is impmon i was playing on the computer and he appeared quick like a flash but i know impmon from anywhere he's my fav and i'm glad he's partner i'm as happy as umm i'm so happy i don't know how to explain!
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: re: do u have a partner? how did u meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 10:50 pm

Well i'm not sure about it, but i think is a betamon( or his champion form seadramon).

Just a few days i had a dream with him, i don't remember the part where he was a seadramon, but i remember that i was in the balcony of the apartment where i live, then i saw a machinedramon in front of me, then i jumped onto metalseadramon's back from the balcony and then we attacked some kind of parasit machinedramon had on its right shoulder, after that he fell down to the street and just disappeared, although it didn't become data or a digiegg, and i didn't speak with metalseadramon or when he was seadramon, so, i'm not sure about if he's my partner.
Back to top Go down
Ashleigh-The-Wolf

Ashleigh-The-Wolf

Birthday : 1999-07-15
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Video Games, Music

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:02 pm

Well... I think I did a little while ago.

I had this strange dream that felt so realistic that it was almost as if I was awake. I was in this big open plain at night and I was astonished that I could actually almost feel the plants as if I was there. I had turned around and saw Strabimon; I felt so drawn just to speak to him like we were connected somehow. He seemed to have mouthed, "Nice to meet you" before the dream suddenly ended. I never told anyone about it until now and I have started to get that feeling that Strabimon is watching over me again. It makes me feel safe.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

Birthday : 1991-06-20
Job/hobbies : Anime, manga, J-Pop, raising Digimon v-pets, cosplay

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 3:56 pm

In my dreams I met my partner Digimon, and now she is a recurring feature in my dreams. She's an Agumon, but she's unique- she has blue markings around her eyes, across her paws and on her back. the markings spread across her body when she armour digivolves, and allows her to turn into Flamedramon. Her usual digivolution line follows that of Tai's Agumon, but to achieve mega level I feel sure she will biomerge with me. (^^ )
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Digital Association

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 5:24 pm

My partner is agumon. we met at my job digital association. You can see that in the introductions. We weren't partners at first but later on he was assigned to be my partner. We fight a evil digimon named devimon. Plese don't think i'm making this up. I get bullied by other people because they think i'm lying or i'm crazy. Hey! Mabey you guys can help me huh? After all, right now i can't get to agumon because i can't get to the digital world!
Back to top Go down
sol101

sol101

Birthday : 2000-04-08

PostSubject: wow   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 10:56 am

What a Face i saw a grizzlymon and a gaogamon when i went on a walk with my friends.
Back to top Go down
Patamon

Birthday : 2000-05-15
Job/hobbies : video games all the time

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 2:56 pm

I am not for sure if i have one but i have dreams about patamon like hes waiting on me or something.I start to have dreams about him more often.Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? 3955842355
Back to top Go down
Kyokono

Kyokono

Birthday : 1993-12-04
Job/hobbies : I don't have a job yet. My hobbies are video gaming, and taking long walks to clear my head. I hope to learn to cook--like mom always says 'If you like to eat, you need to learn how to cook."

PostSubject: Wisdom directly from my brother:   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 9:35 am

Digimon, regardless of their location (real world, or Digital), will contact compatible people in the real world through dreams, and occasionally a spark of inspiration. You'll know when a Digimon contacts you in this way, as they will usually reveal their form to you in great detail. If you've been having dreams about a very realistic Digimon, then it's probably trying to contact you.

My thoughts on this subject:

I think he's right! Anyone in this world could have a Digimon Partner, and not know it for years.
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

Birthday : 1988-08-10
Job/hobbies : Special Education, Psychology, Monster High, Japanese, Traveling.

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:37 pm

I am still sort of unsure but...I am sort of leaning towards Gomamon. Many times I have gravitated towards this thought and then get distracted away from the digital world because of responsibilities and such. But, when I have time to relax and really think I tend to have dreams with Gomamon. A while ago I had a dream in which there was a basket of Gomamon plushies, an unknown woman told me to pick my partner, and I did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:41 pm

MESSAGE DELETED
Back to top Go down
Waffle Patamon

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013, 4:18 pm

Years ago before I know of Digimon, in my dream I had seen a few Digimon, shaded out. All of them were saying to me, "You're in the Digital World now". I was so freaked out, it woke me up. I think there was a Gabumon, Tokomon, Pagumon, and Calumon. I think maybe one of them was my partner. And, again, this was about 8 years ago, and they were shady. I couldn't see their colors or faces. I hope it was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Botsymon

Botsymon

PostSubject: Not completely shore but    Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 10:52 pm

i would want my fan made digimon botsymon :3 of course lol! 
Back to top Go down
Botsymon

Botsymon

PostSubject: AH   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:40 pm

I had a digimon encounter kinda last night i though i saw something move then when i woke up there was a small hole BURNED into my blanket Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? 1874608282 
Back to top Go down
misseslittles

Birthday : 2002-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptySat 23 Nov 2013, 5:42 pm

Kynata wrote:
Well, I for one don't have one. Or I haven't met him/her yet. Hopefully its the second one ^^"

I just wanted to know, that those who have a parter, how did you guys meet? It would be wonderful to know, because then us who don't have a parter might get ideas on how to find ours.

Please explain, and don't leave any details out! :3
im not shure who my partner is or if i even have a partner but last night i had a weird dream. this digimon was in the real world and was evil and destroying everything. and joe from the tv show was there and flying... its the weirdest dream ive ever had. but could this mean that im a digidestined? oh well we will never know iuntill i know for shure. Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? 3087562708 
Back to top Go down
hollow_uchiha

hollow_uchiha

Birthday : 1991-05-21
Job/hobbies : Tamer/Ninja/Jedi/Soul Reaper/Exorcist/Psiionic/Nephilim/Super Hero/Secret Agent/Spartan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptyMon 06 Jan 2014, 10:01 am

For me it started with a dream a long time ago - to make a long story short, in the dream I won a card game and Ophanimon appeared (before Ophanimon had ever made an appearance in the franchise) and asked me to choose between two digimon - a Red Agumon, and a digimon called Jafframon (a purple dog-like creature with a green belly, black stripes and blue eyes). I chose Jafframon, and since then he has been with me in spirit, following me around all the time. We decided on the name Dante for him. I've since met other digimon who I share the same powerful partnership bond with, including the Red Agumon from the initial dream. If I were to list how I met all of them, this could turn into an essay, so I think I'll just stick with Dante for now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.awesomemon.net
digimon adventure lover

Job/hobbies : Reading and writing , exploring, looking for digimon

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptyMon 06 Jan 2014, 10:12 pm

I don't have a partner, but if I did it would be Wizardmon. The one who sacrificed his life for Gatomon and Kari. I think he is the perfect digimon for me. We have so much in common. The only problem is I don't if he is alive or not. :(
Back to top Go down
Digiegg

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptySun 09 Feb 2014, 4:23 pm

I don't have one but I really liked puppetmon
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

Job/hobbies : Digital Association

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptySun 09 Feb 2014, 5:44 pm

That was my sisters oringinal favorite too!
Back to top Go down
digimon adventure lover

Job/hobbies : Reading and writing , exploring, looking for digimon

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014, 7:42 pm

Yeah! Way to go! Puppetmon is awesome! And the reason why I said no on this poll is because I did this before I met Wizardmon. But just to let you all know, I do have a partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?   Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a Partner? How did you meet him/her?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Believers :: Archive :: DB 2012-2014 :: Digimon Related-
Jump to: