Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can someone help me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilmon28

Guilmon28

Birthday : 1999-05-26
Job/hobbies : Playing video games

Can someone help me Empty
PostSubject: Can someone help me   Can someone help me EmptySat 27 Jul 2013, 2:45 pm

Hey everybody I'm having trouble contacting my digimon guilmon well I don't know if its him but it just seems right with guilmon like there's a connection between us any tips
Back to top Go down
coolmanz

coolmanz

Birthday : 2001-02-23
Job/hobbies : gaming

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me   Can someone help me EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013, 6:17 pm

That is easy the way I contact my partners is through meditation and in the dream world
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me   Can someone help me EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 11:02 am

A way you can try to contact your partner is through channeling. If you don't know what that is it means you focus your aura on your partners to sort of link yourselves. Trust me, it works.
Back to top Go down
digimon adventure lover

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Reading and writing , exploring, looking for digimon

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me   Can someone help me EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 2:25 pm

Try this. Think of the digimon you want to contact. Keep the picture in your mind and repeat "I want to contact......" and then whatever digimon you want. Keep doing this until you fall asleep. But you can't side tracked! Or else it won't work. This method requires lots of concentration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me   Can someone help me Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Believers :: Archive :: DB 2012-2014 :: Digimon Related-
Jump to: