Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ayu's Dream Log

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayu

Ayu

Birthday : 1988-08-10
Job/hobbies : Special Education, Psychology, Monster High, Japanese, Traveling.

Ayu's Dream Log Empty
PostSubject: Ayu's Dream Log   Ayu's Dream Log EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 11:57 am

Hey guys!  I noticed there aren't any dream logs up.  I thought I would start my own since I tend to really see connections in my dreams.  Even if they aren't totally conclusive it's nice to wonder what meaning they could have, am I right?

Night of August 1st 2013:

Before I went to sleep I kept feeling really down/depressed.  It was Odaiba and I thought that I would never get to go on a super awesome Digi-adventure like all the children did.  I almost felt envious, but, I had to worry about loans and college so I ended up being super anxious about that instead.  As I fell asleep though I kept thinking about Digimon; was I right about Gomamon potentially being a partner?  How could any people form or get to a "Digital World"?

During my dream I don't remember much, but what I do remember is feeling so happy that I was crying.  I remember being surrounded by Digimon and their partners.  They weren't from the show, they were random people, and the Digimon...I also don't remember them either.  However, I do remember holding a tiny Baby I(Fresh) form Digimon.  I had no idea what kind he/she was or what her/his name was.  I drew a picture this morning with my FANTASTIC artistic abilities (haha, that's a lie) and to be honest he/she looks a bit like Poyomon...but not exactly.  I'm pretty sure he/she is different.  Then my dream drifted into another scene unrelated to Digimon but to my relationships with other people.

Here's that lovely picture:

Ayu's Dream Log K3zK7j8

The picture doesn't show it well but he/she is supposed to be clear, like gel.

Thanks for anyone who read this, it means a lot! Ayu's Dream Log 1059859883 
Back to top Go down
SeveredWings

SeveredWings

Birthday : 1999-08-17
Job/hobbies : I want to be a Paleontologist

Ayu's Dream Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayu's Dream Log   Ayu's Dream Log EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 12:22 pm

Awww its adorable!! :3
Back to top Go down

Ayu's Dream Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayu's Dream Log   Ayu's Dream Log EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 12:54 pm

Awesome dream, that doodle's not half bad either xD
Back to top Go down

Ayu's Dream Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayu's Dream Log   Ayu's Dream Log EmptySat 04 Jan 2014, 7:13 pm

Maybe your dream means something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ayu's Dream Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayu's Dream Log   Ayu's Dream Log Empty

Back to top Go down

Ayu's Dream Log
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Believers :: Archive :: DB 2012-2014 :: Digimon Related-
Jump to: