Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya Yuki

Birthday : 1995-07-19

New Member Empty
PostSubject: New Member   New Member EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 7:28 pm

Hello my name is Miguel and am i 17 and live in the United States. kind of new to this forum thing but i thought i try it out. i believed in digimon since i was 14 years but i was afraid that people will make fun of me so i never told anybody. then one day i was looking for digimon stuff and i found this and i thought there more people like me so i join. so ya know i am done
Back to top Go down
Kyokono

Kyokono

Birthday : 1993-12-04
Job/hobbies : I don't have a job yet. My hobbies are video gaming, and taking long walks to clear my head. I hope to learn to cook--like mom always says 'If you like to eat, you need to learn how to cook."

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 3:22 pm

Hi there! I'm pretty new to this place as well. You can call me Kim if you want to. I've wondered about the existence of Digimon since I was about 8 years old, but I only started to believe that they were actually here with us a couple of years ago. I was very glad to find a site of Believers, because nobody else in my neighborhood, or in the immediate area around the city I live in, believes in them. I've never gotten much physical proof to back up my belief, but I have personal experiences that can only be explained in this way.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Yuki

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 7:36 pm

It hard to get physical proof but it ok because i thought if people knew they were real. companies would use digimon for cheap labor or go to the digital world and destroy the land. But i think the reason we Cant get proof is because they want to pick the Right partner and see if we are going to help them or Just use them. It Just a feeling that. I Know it sounds crazy but that what i think. And this is also my first time on a site like this. I know it hard to find other believers but i think it because they are scared to get laugh at. Hopefully they get over that fear and join this forum
Back to top Go down
Kyokono

Kyokono

Job/hobbies : I don't have a job yet. My hobbies are video gaming, and taking long walks to clear my head. I hope to learn to cook--like mom always says 'If you like to eat, you need to learn how to cook."

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 7:42 pm

I guess you're right. I hope that people can learn to treat Digimon with the same equality that we try to give ourselves. It wouldn't be right to force them to do anything that they didn't want to do.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Yuki

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySun 30 Jun 2013, 3:35 am

Yeah. Hey i know this might sound Weird but do you think that the gate way to the digital world might be through our dreams
Back to top Go down
Kyokono

Kyokono

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySun 30 Jun 2013, 12:54 pm

That is one possible way to get there, yes. There are several other kinds of gateways as well. I've even heard a story from someone I once knew that a friend of his got taken to the Digital world by his Digimon companion and didn't see him for a month afterward! I'm also investigating a couple of leads on the energy frequencies that are present when most gateways are opened. I'm hoping to be able to create a device to harness these same frequencies, so that I could attempt to create a gateway on command. It could be a risky process though...some Digimon on the other side don't like humans much at all.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Yuki

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySun 30 Jun 2013, 2:17 pm

Digimon might not like human that much but that probably because they haven't met the believers yet and keep me inform on the devices you are making and If you need help ask i try my best to help as much as i can
Back to top Go down
SeveredWings

SeveredWings

Birthday : 1999-08-17
Job/hobbies : I want to be a Paleontologist

New Member Empty
PostSubject: New Member   New Member EmptyFri 05 Jul 2013, 9:49 pm

Hiya! Sorry, I know it's a little late but I'm Tori! I believe in Digimon 100%. My family knows I like Digimon but other than them I don't tell anyone. I'm a little embarrassed being a teenager and I'm scared people will make fun of me. But now I know i'm where i want to be. :) Anyways, nice to meet ya! xD New Member 588476013 New Member 4287663862 
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Digital Association

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptyFri 05 Jul 2013, 10:34 pm

Nice you tori! Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Yuki

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 12:34 am

Nice to meet you Tori. And welcome to the site. I know How You feel but now your in a safe place and You can let your digital thoughts free.
Back to top Go down
Kyokono

Kyokono

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 11:20 am

I agree! This is the one place I trust, as that no one in my neighborhood understands. I'm 19, and I don't feel as strange when I know that there are so many other people here who know that Digimon exist.
Back to top Go down
SeveredWings

SeveredWings

New Member Empty
PostSubject: New Member   New Member EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 12:51 pm

Hey thanks you guys! I'm only 14 but I'll be in high school and my sister says there are a lot of bullies there. Can't wait to let my thoughts free! :D
Back to top Go down
SeveredWings

SeveredWings

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Digital Body and Physical Body   New Member EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 1:14 pm

Hey all! I know I'm new here and I realize this is an intro, but I was watching Digimon Adventures last night and I got to the episode where Izzy describes them as being conscious in the Digital world but their body still in the human world. Well, i was just wondering if maybe our Digitized selves could right now BE in the Digital world, were only conscious here. For example, though this just may be me doing something at night, but Izzy in the show said that whatever happens in there happens to our bodies out here. Well almost everyday I wake up with bruises or cuts that most defiantly weren't there the night before. Like, black and blue bruises and deep cuts. While there is the possibility I may be getting these as I sleep, but I almost always have a clean room, nothing on my bed but sheets and a blanket and i have a queen size bed so the wooden post aren't near me considering I sleep in the middle of the bed and wake up there as well. I hardly if at all move about when I sleep and I still seem to wake up with them. Thoughts anyone? HELP! My sister keeps asking what happened and I say I don't know and I think she's getting suspicious that I'm like emo, WHICH I'M NOT!! D: PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE MY TIPS, ADVICE, OR THOUGHTS, PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Kyokono

Kyokono

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 1:23 pm

I get bruises too! Nobody else really notices, though. I'm very intrigued by your proposition about this...I'll try to do some research on it if I can.
Back to top Go down
SeveredWings

SeveredWings

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   New Member EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 1:33 pm

Thank you very much! I thought I was the only one. But, man, I can't wait to find out! I'm so excited, and partly scared of what's happening lately. Thanks! ;)New Member 4287663862
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Digital Association

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 6:22 pm

I never thought of that. Same thing happens to me. Thanks for the idea!
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Yuki

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 8:45 pm

i think this could be true. look if we are connected then our dreams can be us being there and seeing what we are doing.
Back to top Go down
SeveredWings

SeveredWings

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   New Member EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 9:03 pm

Hey thanks! I made topic on it too. Also, when I was young, about 7 or 8 I broke my growth plate in my toe. All I did was jump two feet to the ground! I landed normally and it just broke!! I wonder if something happened to me in the Digital world back then......
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Yuki

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySun 07 Jul 2013, 12:57 am

i had similar accidents. i remeber when i was playing soccer and i kicked the ball and after a couple kicks i sprined my ankle and i wasnt even doing that much all i did was kick the ball. so i think there is connection because the day before, i had a dream were i was in a dungeon with a group of kids and digimon and when we got to the end of the dungeon we found some digimon that looked like a zebra and it attacked us and broke the wall because i pushed a girl that was going to get hit by the attack and then the zebra steped on my leg and my ankle started to hurt and i couldnt even stand up then the zebra strating turning all big then agumon came in and digivoled to greymon and they fault. so i think our dreams and ourselfves in the digital world might be connected
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySun 07 Jul 2013, 2:36 am

How interesting. I do not dream of the digital world except in random dreams that make no sense. I do occasionally find minor injuries on myself that I don't remember getting, but I have not had any incidents such as you are describing.
I do not think that we have bodies that exist in both worlds at all times. It is shown that one cannot go to the digital world without leaving the real world. However, our consciousness may be able to materialize itself there when we are asleep. In dreams, we could actually be wandering the digital world with bodies linked to our real ones.
Back to top Go down
http://digiassociation.ucoz.com
Tatsuya Yuki

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySun 07 Jul 2013, 3:17 am

that is what i think. i mean i never acutialy thought of of the being in the digital world while your asleep but this explains the cuts and dreams we get
Back to top Go down
SeveredWings

SeveredWings

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   New Member EmptySun 07 Jul 2013, 8:49 am

Hey thanks guys! Like I said I was watching Digimon Adventures and it just occurred to me because of what Ozzy said. Weird huh.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySun 07 Jul 2013, 11:44 am

It is possible Izzy made the wrong assumption. He was just speculating at the time. But again, it is later shown that the digidestined leave the real world when they go to the digiworld.
Back to top Go down
http://digiassociation.ucoz.com
Sponsored content

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1