Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Digimon Experience

Go down 
+2
gabumon13
digimon adventure lover
6 posters
AuthorMessage
digimon adventure lover

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Reading and writing , exploring, looking for digimon

Your Digimon Experience Empty
PostSubject: Your Digimon Experience   Your Digimon Experience EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 10:55 am

Hi! This is a new topic I created out of curiosity. I don't have many experiences to share so I would like to hear yours instead. Please post.
I also have another topic called Looking For Answers. Please post on that one too. But like I said, I mainly want to about your digimon experiences. Please share anyone you want!
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

Job/hobbies : Digital Association

PostSubject: Re: Your Digimon Experience   Your Digimon Experience EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 10:58 pm

You alresdy know.
Back to top Go down
digimon adventure lover

PostSubject: Re: Your Digimon Experience   Your Digimon Experience EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 11:01 pm

Not you! Anyone else. -_-
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Your Digimon Experience   Your Digimon Experience EmptyThu 09 Jan 2014, 12:18 am

Haha! Ok.
Back to top Go down
coolmanz

coolmanz

Birthday : 2001-02-23
Job/hobbies : gaming

PostSubject: Re: Your Digimon Experience   Your Digimon Experience EmptyThu 09 Jan 2014, 12:29 am

Well once when I was walking to school I saw a renamon shadow. When I looked behind myself nothing was there, not even a shadow.
Back to top Go down
digimon adventure lover

PostSubject: Re: Your Digimon Experience   Your Digimon Experience EmptyThu 09 Jan 2014, 12:34 am

Well that's interesting. Thank you! I love hearing others experiences. :)
Back to top Go down
hollow_uchiha

hollow_uchiha

Birthday : 1991-05-21
Job/hobbies : Tamer/Ninja/Jedi/Soul Reaper/Exorcist/Psiionic/Nephilim/Super Hero/Secret Agent/Spartan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Your Digimon Experience   Your Digimon Experience EmptyThu 09 Jan 2014, 1:03 am

OMG, where do I even begin? Brace yourself, this could become an essay very quickly. But I'll try and cover the basics...

As far as experiences go, I've shared a mental link with my partners for many years now. They hang around me in what I can only describe as spirit form - disembodied, like ghosts or astral forms I guess. We've fought together on many occasions when other spirit form creatures have attacked us, and we've even managed to biomerge before into a being called Tallomon (we do this by combining my spirit with the spirits of my partners, to form a single powerful entity which is free from my physical body and able to wander and fight within the spiritual plain where the digimon reside. I guess in a way it's like I astral project into a combined form with my partners).

I think that's the most basic run-down of everything I can possibly give you guys...
Back to top Go down
http://www.awesomemon.net
digimon adventure lover

PostSubject: Re: Your Digimon Experience   Your Digimon Experience EmptyThu 09 Jan 2014, 1:24 am

Wow! That's enough for me. Thank you. A lot of people have some really cool experiences. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Your Digimon Experience   Your Digimon Experience EmptyThu 09 Jan 2014, 2:15 am

So, this is what you were doing. Awsome experience, btw!
Back to top Go down
Guilmon28

Guilmon28

Birthday : 1999-05-26
Job/hobbies : Playing video games

PostSubject: Re: Your Digimon Experience   Your Digimon Experience EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014, 11:06 pm

Cool experience
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

Birthday : 1994-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Your Digimon Experience   Your Digimon Experience EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014, 11:58 pm

Not sure if this counts but back in 2012 I had this dream where I find myself at the foot of a mountain in front of some kind of stone building with my partner Rave and he gestured for me to go inside. When I walked into the building I found myself in a long hallway and on the walls are what look like pictures of Digimon. I continue walking down the hallway and when I get to the end there is a big light and I found myself in a large room with an alter at one end and a large picture of my crest of Fate on the floor. I walk up to the alter and there is a box sitting on it what also had my crest on it. When I went to open the box my crest appears on my hand and then I head this very loud sound coming from outside. I rushed outside to see Rave battling a Digimon that looked like devimon and angemon had tried to DNA Digivolve and got stuck half way. Anyway I went back inside and opened the box. Inside wrapped in red silk was what i guess is my Digivice. I grabbed it and rushed outside. When I retuned Rave had dedigivolved into Elecmon. Without even thinking I raised my Digivice and concentrated on Elecmon. All of a sudden he Digivolved back into Ravagmon and he managed to beat the Digimon. Rave thanked me and that's when I woke up. However when I woke up my hand was slightly burning were the symbol was and it was all red. my fingers also hurt as if I was gripping something tightly.
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheDBU/index/
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Your Digimon Experience   Your Digimon Experience EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 8:14 am

That is so awsome!
Back to top Go down
Guilmon28

Guilmon28

Birthday : 1999-05-26
Job/hobbies : Playing video games

PostSubject: Re: Your Digimon Experience   Your Digimon Experience EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 10:43 pm

I had a dream once where I was running from a malo myotismon from Dino in a place that looked like the dark world and we stooped a turned around then the dream ended
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Digimon Experience   Your Digimon Experience Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Digimon Experience
Page 1 of 1