Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever met a new digimon?

Go down 
+2
gabumon13
MistWolf
6 posters

Have you ever made up your own Digimon?
Yes
Ever met a new digimon? Vote_lcap75%Ever met a new digimon? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
No
Ever met a new digimon? Vote_lcap25%Ever met a new digimon? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
MistWolf

Birthday : 1997-12-10
Job/hobbies : Writing, drawing, basic gaming

Ever met a new digimon? Empty
PostSubject: Ever met a new digimon?   Ever met a new digimon? EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 11:10 pm

Has anyone ever met/made up a new digimon like Takato did with Guilmon? I was wondering because it seemed like it went along with the question about partners and such. And yes, I have done it before. If you have, please reply! :)
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Digital Association

PostSubject: Re: Ever met a new digimon?   Ever met a new digimon? EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 10:27 pm

Yes i have. His name is jackramon. He is a martial arts rabbit. He is about 6 feet 4 inches. I'm not quite finishec with him yet but I'll post again when i'm done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever met a new digimon?   Ever met a new digimon? EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 6:42 pm

Yes i have made a digimon called Cheehtahmon and even had a dream of Opanimon talking about how AgumonX analizes into Cheehtahmon. It was strange but i also think it means somthing. Ever met a new digimon? 3409629189 Ever met a new digimon? 3796686909
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

Birthday : 1994-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Ever met a new digimon?   Ever met a new digimon? EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 8:47 pm

My partner Rave's a Ravagmon and so far he I'm the only one I know of that has one.
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheDBU/index/
ChrissKurogami

ChrissKurogami

PostSubject: Re: Ever met a new digimon?   Ever met a new digimon? EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 12:18 pm

yes my partner, Nightmon you can see him he's my avatar =)
Back to top Go down
Kyokono

Kyokono

Birthday : 1993-12-04
Job/hobbies : I don't have a job yet. My hobbies are video gaming, and taking long walks to clear my head. I hope to learn to cook--like mom always says 'If you like to eat, you need to learn how to cook."

PostSubject: Re: Ever met a new digimon?   Ever met a new digimon? EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 9:41 am

Yes!! I've made quite a few Digimon!! It's hard not to tamper with the idea that Digimon are directly linked to our imaginations. I'm sure everyone has, at least once in their life, created a Digimon of their own. These created Digmon, however, cannot exist unless they are given real thought and attention to just about every detail. From appearance, to personality, Digimon must be cared for in every way as they are brought up. You even have to plan out each of their attacks, and how they might look. Needless to say, you can think up a Digimon--but it takes real belief in it and focus on making it 'feel right' to truly bring it into being.
Back to top Go down
Kyokono

Kyokono

Birthday : 1993-12-04
Job/hobbies : I don't have a job yet. My hobbies are video gaming, and taking long walks to clear my head. I hope to learn to cook--like mom always says 'If you like to eat, you need to learn how to cook."

PostSubject: Re: Ever met a new digimon?   Ever met a new digimon? EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 9:36 am

Okay everybody---I want you to meet the Digimon that I put the most thought into, although I know he's not finished yet. I have thought about his Rookie, Champion, and Ultimate forms. (I'm not sure what his Mega form would be like yet)

The Rookie level is Legramon, and I really like him. He's about the size of a house-cat, and is quite a lot like a cat as well. But there are some key differences that make him seem digital! His hind legs look like the legs of a goat, and his tail is a pretty simple-looking snake. He has two spots on his forehead, side by side, that seem bare of fur and a bit hard. On his back, there are two defined scales of some sort.

Next is the Champion, Grelegramon. I saw him in a realistic dream in this form. When he is on all fours, his head comes up to about my shoulder. He gains more of a mane, and the color of it carries across his head. The spots from Legramon's forehead burst forth as small horns on his head, and the scales on his back have become even harder than they were as Legramon. His snake-like tail becomes slightly more defined, and more alert to it's surroundings (Kinda like a second head, to watch his own back.). His hooves on his Goat-like rear legs can now be used for kicking.

The Ultimate level is Terrigermon...and I'm actually a bit scared of him in this form. It might be the reason I didn't create a mega level for him. In this form, his mane's color becomes darker around his neck, and carries to most of his body. His head stays a lighter color, and the horns he got as Grelegramon curl over top if it like a goat's. From where the two scales once were on his back, he has gained powerful wings to take him to the sky. The snake-like tail has become like a Cobra---and can now attack on its own.

I hope that each of you will respect Legramon and his digivolution line. I really love him--even though I've never seen him in real life...only in my dreams.
Back to top Go down
coolmanz

coolmanz

Birthday : 2001-02-23
Job/hobbies : gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ever met a new digimon?   Ever met a new digimon? EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 11:18 am

I thought about making one.called knightramon I already thought about his evolution line having two seperate branches for his chamipon level I thought abought paladinmon or blackknightmon then next was kingknightmon and tyrantknightmon after that is dragonknightmon and his final evolution is the bioemerged form of gallantmon and chaosgallantmon It sounds pretty awesome for his evolution line
Back to top Go down
coolmanz

coolmanz

Birthday : 2001-02-23
Job/hobbies : gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ever met a new digimon?   Ever met a new digimon? EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 11:21 am

And I thought of a fusion form with shoutmon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever met a new digimon?   Ever met a new digimon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever met a new digimon?
Page 1 of 1