Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digital Association

Go down 
+11
Azuri
Jaeger
Guilmon28
Neverless
Seven
SeveredWings
Kyokono
Snoofles
Wrecker13
ColdWeaver
gabumon13
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
gabumon13

gabumon13

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Digital Association

Digital Association Empty
PostSubject: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 9:58 pm

Hello! My name is Katie. My digimon partner is Agumon. I work at a place called Digital Association. It is digimon and and humans work together to take care of digimon related problems in the real world. This place started a long time ago ( digital world time of course). Digimon wanted to help digidestined but couldn't find partners. Then one day a digimon named Magnamon came up with the idea of Digital Association. This way they could help the digidestined out by taking care of problems here so digidestned could focus more on the Digital World. Then we started having problems with this one digimon, Devimon. I know what your thinking, he's not a very strong digimon, but he was corrupted by a virus that made him stronger then a mega level digimon! Anyway we've gotten a new leader now. His name is Gabumon. He is a lot better then Magnamon. Digital Association allows you to have a digimon partner and a digivice to digivolve your digimon. This is most efficiant if you are a field agent like me. There are other humans in Digital Association too. Like my friends John and Lilly. You get in touch with it by contacting our leader Gabumon. To contact find a place where you can get comfortable. Let yourself go limp and close your eyes. Think the digimon you want to contact. You may see colors during this process. After you are done you sre you likely to feel dizzy and drowsy and every thing may look green. If you have any questions or you would just like to comment post here!

Digital Association 3955842355
Digital Association 4287663862
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 10:10 pm

Interesting what you say about this organisation, i wonder how can you join this? besides from what you told us, can you interfere by us for us to be more easy to join that organisation? thanks for sharing your experience and thanks for joining.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 10:22 pm

I could try to get you in but i can't garente it. If your in you will see a digiport pop up in your room. I'll try tonight. If you don't see anything in the next few days tell me and I'll see whats going on. I still recomend trying to contact though. It is really cool you will love it!
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 10:53 pm

Thank you very much, i'll try to contact too, i'll tell you if something happens or not in the next few days, Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker13

Birthday : 1993-05-16
Job/hobbies : College student / Vocalist

PostSubject: This seems interesting.   Digital Association EmptySat 11 May 2013, 2:43 pm

I want to know more about this digital association. Are there any qualifications that need to be met to be a part of it?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptySat 11 May 2013, 2:56 pm

The only qualifications are that you belive in digimon and you are willing to risk your life to save the real world. Don't worry. No human has ever died before, just get injured. I will be honest that usaually they are broken bones. Well the job is dangerous. Have you ever had experience with digimon?
Back to top Go down
Wrecker13

Birthday : 1993-05-16
Job/hobbies : College student / Vocalist

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptySat 11 May 2013, 3:39 pm

I have though the vast majority of my time with them was in the interlude realm, my time in the digital world was brief.
I'm strong, fast, and brave so none of that concerns me much. Is there anything else I should know?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptySun 12 May 2013, 1:15 pm

Well you should know the process of being recruited. First you sign some paper work. You also take a personality test to decide who your digimon partner will be. You then choose which digivice you want. Next our leader Gabumon will take you to a huge computer. They will hook your digivice up to the computer where they will download your name, imformation, and your partners name. The digivice will be keeping track of your progress. Once you are recruited you will be trained to fight and digivolve your digimon. You will also learn all the rules and functions of your digivice.
What do you mean your time in the digital world was brief? Have you already been there? If so how?
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptySun 26 May 2013, 1:13 am

Interesting.
Gabumon, please describe contacting gabumon in as much excruciating detail as possible. My attempts have so far been fruitless. Also, is there any other way to go there?
Back to top Go down
http://digiassociation.ucoz.com
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 9:37 pm

Why don't you try doing it in your sleep. All you have to do is think and picture the digimon you want to contact. Its simple. But you can't become sidetracked. Otherwise it won't work.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 1:21 am

I have an incredibly short attention spanand a problem going to sleep. The whole thing is against me...

Also, how am I going to feed my army of digimon?

And why haven't I ever met a digimon? How often do they appear?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 7:29 am

Since i have never had more then one digimon this might be a problem. Are you old enough to have a job? You could save up some money. Also, Digital Association tries to make sure that not to many digimon escape into the real world. But sometimes things you see on the news or in newspapers are cuased by digimon. So you could look out for that.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 3:41 pm

Unfortunately, I am not. My family can't afford to feed an army of monsters with voracious appetites...
perhaps you should ask gabumon about this one.

By the way, any sign of jackramon yet?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 11:11 pm

I will do that. And yes i have. But he was in his in- training level. Still trying to figure out how that happened. But i saw him in my front yard. He was looking up and it looked like he was talking to somebody. I also have bad news. It appears Devimon has stolen my digivice! I just woke up one morning and it was gone. I had also heard talking that night but i was half asleep so i ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 3:13 am

That can't be good at all!
What does jackramon's in-training form look like?
also, what if jackramon is helping devimon? You said he was talking to someone...
By the way, do you know where agumon is? Was there any important information on your digivice?
Keep me updated as much as possible, I'll keep trying to contact gabumon. But is there any other way I can get into digital association?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 9:50 am

Jackramon's in-training form looks almost like his normal self except he is only 2ft 6in tall (don't know why i made such a difference in height) he still has the same coloration but he only wears a red band around his ears ad a black belt around his waist. I do not think Jackramon would just be helping devimon, i think devimon most likely took control of him. I talked to gabumon and he said agumon was planning to return on a special day. My birthday is comeing up so i think that is when he is planing on comeing back. Unfortantly was important imformation on that digivice. That digivice records all my progress. Devimon will know what i have done with it, all the battles i have been through, but worst of all he will know the exact location of Digital Association! There is only two ways to get into digital association. One is you could be a member. The second one is a digimon could let you in. Thats how i got in.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 11:35 pm

Digital Association 1548976381
This is a horrible turn of events...
Why hasn't anyone been able to beat devimon? A large group of strong members should work, unless he has an army...
Can you get someone to let me in? Or do I have to contact for them to find me? Maybe they could find me if they were on this page when I was on it?
And yes, if jackramon is helping devimon, he is probably being controlled or forced.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 8:54 am

Devimon is being controlled by a virus. Well he was bad before but the virus made it worse. It makes him stronger then a mega level. He's like super ultimate! Plus some of the digimon can't digivolve to mega yet. We don't have enough humans either. Not even half the digimon in digital association have partners. Thats why i have been on so many sites. To get more members. Contacting will somehow let gabumon know where you are. Its like a mind thing. I think contacting makes your mind open to the digimon. I'm sure they could find you if they were on this page. Even putting the town you live in on your profile will be enough to find you.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 12:18 pm

I do not give out personal infromation on the Internet. I would like to trust you, but I really can't be absolutely sure until I see a digimon. See if you can arrange for a digimon to be on this page at a set time. I operate on Pacific time, so make sure I know when the time is here.
How many recruits at digital association can evolve their digimon to mega, or have a lot of digimon in their xros loaders?
Is devimon still intelligent? Or has the virus made him completely insane?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 1:44 pm

Only about half of us have got that far. We don't have any kids with xros loaders. Not many people want more then one digimon. Devimon is smart, but when you get on his nerves then he loses it. Btw i didn't mean you accually had to give out imformatio. It was just an example.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 4:17 pm

Really? Nobody?
If the food problem has a solution, I'll be your first.
Try to arrange for a digimon to be on this webpage. Then maybe they can find me. It is extremely difficult for me to focus.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 5:39 pm

Yep. Anyway no problem. I'll do my best!
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 6:31 pm

Another question, what features do the digivices have? Can you communicate with digital association with it?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 10:27 pm

It has a radar which will beep if a digimon is in the area. Has a map of the digital world. It will keep track of your progress, like where you have been and battle records. You can bring digimon to life with it. The walkie talkie feature you can use to contact digital association. You can keep your digimon in it and you can locate digimon with it. Like if your partner got lost.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 1:50 am

Ok. So I wont have to try to contact if I need a digiport opened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Association   Digital Association Empty

Back to top Go down

Digital Association
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next