Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Operation Digital World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gabumon13

gabumon13

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Digital Association

Operation Digital World Empty
PostSubject: Operation Digital World   Operation Digital World EmptyTue 05 Mar 2013, 5:21 pm

Hey! Its me Katie. I've decided to make this so we could come up with ideas to get to the digital world! Does anyone have any ideas?

Operation Digital World 1408284189
Back to top Go down
Kyokono

Kyokono

Birthday : 1993-12-04
Job/hobbies : I don't have a job yet. My hobbies are video gaming, and taking long walks to clear my head. I hope to learn to cook--like mom always says 'If you like to eat, you need to learn how to cook."

Operation Digital World Empty
PostSubject: Our Ideas:   Operation Digital World EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 9:26 am

My brother says:

Similar to the movie 'Tron' if someone's atoms were to be digitized, then their body could be reconstructed in a digital sense, and would still be able to function. This would essentially put the person on a 'virtual plane of existence'. It may not be the Digital World, but it might be easier to enter the Digital World from a virtual one.

What my thoughts on this subject are:

I believe that there are certain wavelengths of energy in our world that seem to 'fry' most technology. When these specific wavelengths of energy intersect, they create a portal-like anomaly similar to the one that Takato and Guilomon found in the Tamers series of Digimon. These anomalies have a powerful field around them similar to an electromagnetic wave. Most technology won't operate within 20-30 meters, with variation depending on the size of the anomaly itself. I know that this may seem a bit outlandish, and I've tried many times to find solid proof of my theory, but I won't give up on it.

Back to top Go down

Operation Digital World
Page 1 of 1