Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from the "real world"!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayu

Ayu

Birthday : 1988-08-10
Job/hobbies : Special Education, Psychology, Monster High, Japanese, Traveling.

Greetings from the "real world"! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the "real world"!   Greetings from the "real world"! EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:20 pm

Wow! I am so excited a place like this popped up on the internet.  I used to be apart of DAR (Digimon Are Real) and that unfortunately shut down due to inactivity.  I would look and look for a new forum from time to time but all of the 'believer' sites were so old and outdated.

My handle here is "Ayu" named after my Japanese name I had at camp years ago, I'm going to be 25 this month.  I may seem old but I am young at heart.  I also work with special needs kids, I love it!

I have loved Digimon ever since I saw the dub on FoxKids.  I quickly began to watch the Japanese version and that's the one I prefer.  I have seen the series too many times to count.  I would have to say that Adventure 01 is my favorite and Tamers is my second favorite.

I'm into Digi-everything, the songs, the toys, the plushies, I even have a fan-made tag and a few crests (Hikari's, Sora's and Mimi's).

I haven't had a chance to explore the forums too much, but I am about to. I was too excited to wait though-- I had to say "Hello!"

Seriously, I am ECSTATIC! I am so uplifted today on the Anniversary of Digimon!  Thank you for making this place!

Greetings from the "real world"! 3936999962
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "real world"!   Greetings from the "real world"! EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:26 pm

Oh snap, DAR. I remember that place. Was never really a frequent member tho. Anyways, glad to have ya. Hope you enjoy it here and happy Odaiba.
Back to top Go down
Seven

Seven

Birthday : 1995-02-16
Job/hobbies : Music

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "real world"!   Greetings from the "real world"! EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 7:34 am

I was on DAR too, so welcome back to the community Greetings from the "real world"! 588476013 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "real world"!   Greetings from the "real world"! EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 11:16 am

I think I've seen you around the community before too, Calufan, nice to see you.
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

Birthday : 1988-08-10
Job/hobbies : Special Education, Psychology, Monster High, Japanese, Traveling.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "real world"!   Greetings from the "real world"! EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 11:42 am

Great to see people that were around before :) I don't remember you from DAR Calufan but I'm sure we crossed paths once in a while. I believe I had a different handle then I think it was "taitogurl" and I had Miyako/Yolei as my icon. Culumon/Calumon is such a sweetie I can see why you are fan :>
Back to top Go down
SeveredWings

SeveredWings

Birthday : 1999-08-17
Job/hobbies : I want to be a Paleontologist

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "real world"!   Greetings from the "real world"! EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 12:37 pm

Hello Ayu. My name is Tori and my partner is Renamon. :3 Its nicelto meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "real world"!   Greetings from the "real world"! EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 12:51 pm

Ayu wrote:
Great to see people that were around before :)  I don't remember you from DAR Calufan but I'm sure we crossed paths once in a while.  I believe I had a different handle then I think it was "taitogurl" and I had Miyako/Yolei as my icon.  Culumon/Calumon is such a sweetie I can see why you are fan :>

It's strange how I remember him, but I never made an account xD Its kinda sad tho, how DAR just died out the way it did. Theres a lot of sites like these out there that have died out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "real world"!   Greetings from the "real world"! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the "real world"!
Page 1 of 1