Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lol, thought it would never become real

Go down 
+3
Snoofles
gabumon13
ColdWeaver
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

Lol, thought it would never become real Empty
PostSubject: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 10:15 pm

i know that i'm a bit late, My name's Julián, I've been around here for sme months now, i'm glad to be here with you guys, hope we can get along.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Digital Association

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 10:50 pm

Oh, so your name is Julian. Its me katie. Glad to see you. Have you seen or heard anything yet. Right now were facing a crisis. Someone is stealing information from digital association! Some digimon have been acussing my partner Agumon! So, getting in might be tough right now. Just to let you know. See ya!

Lol, thought it would never become real 3936999962
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 12:05 am

Ok thanks for the info, nothing very interesting have happened since that, the only thing that happened was that i recieved a weird message on my phone from an invalid number, the message was empty ( there was no message body ), i don't know if that is related to this, i didn't give it much importance. About the crisis involving the digital association, is there any way we/i could help even if i have to stay out of this for a while? Oh yeah, one last question: Did you speak with Gabumon or any other member of this organisation?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 12:22 am

You could strat by looking for a digimon named devimon. And yes i did speak with gabumon a few days ago. He said he would give it a lot of thought. I can keep you up to date with this stuff just in case you get in. Anyway the cell phone thing could have something to do with it but i'm not sure. " Lol, thought it would never become real 3955842355
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 12:35 am

Oh! There is anouther thing. Agumon said he would be back soon but i don't know when. Could help you help look after him? He has blue-green eyes ok? Sorry but i'm desperate.It's been driving me nuts!
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 12:52 am

alright, where should i look for him (any place in special)? besides his eyes, is there another particular charateristic of him?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 8:35 am

No, really. His eye color is really the only way i can tell him from other agumon. Plus he kinda has a high squeeky voice. Kinda like the agumon in season five. About where to look for him, I'm quite sure because i don't know how close you live to new castle, indiana. This is where he probaly would be. Sorry if i'm not being very helpful. Lol, thought it would never become real 1408284189
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 2:37 pm

Ok, don't worry, the things you told me are enough, i'll try my best.

Lol, thought it would never become real 1543265146
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 6:48 pm

Ahh, sorry for the double post, but i must know something, have you seen agumon? is this the first time he'll come to this place? besides him, are there others digimon that have arrived in our world? if you find him, what would you do, are you going to tell it to your parents or any other person? i would really appreciate your answers, thanks, sorry for that interrogatory, just gained some curiosity.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 9:19 am

First thing, i am sorry i have not posted in a while. I had my nook taken away. Anyway i havn't seen him lately. No this not the only time he'll be coming to visit. And yes when the time is right i will tell my parents about all this. But right now we've got bigger problems. You see i accidently brought the digimon i was working on to life! I was pressing buttons on my digivice trying to see if it had other settings and it scaned my digimon and brought it to life! His name is Jackramon. He is a martial arts rabbit digimon. He is six feet tall. He is supposed to be very intelligent and wise and very loyal. But for some reason he took off. Now i can't find him anywhere! If you find him be careful. I didn't give him a personallity so i don't know how he will behave or react to things. Plus he knows every single martial arts move there is! So if you find him tell me and be careful!
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 10:28 pm

Jackramon? mmmm a curious name, anyway, can you tell me some physical characteristics of him? anything to have in mind besides his ablity, and what should i do if i find him?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 6:51 am

He is 6ft 2in. tall. His skin tone is brown. He has blue eyes. He wears a karate outfit. He also wears a red band around his ears. If you find him approuch him slowly and just try talking to him. Tell him you know someone named katie gwinn. Then tell me and try to keep him with you until i can get him or you can send him here. Or somthing else. Ok? By the what do mean jackramon is a curious name?
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 2:13 pm

Ok, thanks for the info, i mean Jackramon, i think i've heard that name before, one last thing, did you create him? and is the digivice you talked about the same de digital associaton gave to you?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 3:27 pm

Yes. I did create Jackramon. He was originally a drawing in my notebook. I accendently pressed some buttons on my digivice and it scanned the picture and brought him to life. Also it is the same digivice i got from digital association.
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 8:09 pm

alright, i remember i saw that digimon on a fanfic drawing, they mon wasn't the same as you described it to me, the height was the same and the name too, but the rest was different, anyway, i know this could be a little dare, i just want to know something, if it is ok for you, can you describe yourself(hair, heigth and behaviour)? if you don't want to answer it's ok, i understand.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 8:34 pm

Its okay. I understand. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am 5ft 4in. About my behavior. I am a little tempermentle. But i amm nice and a little crazy. You have to be a little crazy to have fun! I love art and video games. But i love to play outside more. I have had numerous digimon encounters in life. Wells there all your questions. I hope i didn't add to much!
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 10:15 pm

Thank you, your information is really useful.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 6:48 am

I forgot to tell you somthing. You know that evil digimon i was talking about, devimon? Well he knows about jackramon and is looking for him too. So it is really important we find him first. Ok?
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 2:37 pm

Understood. By the way, what have happened with agumon?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 3:33 pm

What do you mean? scratch
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 9:14 pm

Mmm, you said agumon was coming here, right? has he arrived? is he with you? what have happened in this matter? also if you don't mind, can you please upload a photo of your digivice?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 6:41 am

No. I havn't seen him. I try contacting him but he won't answer. I just don't know what to do about it. By the way sorry i didn't remember. I have just been so busy with jackramon that i forgot. Anyway i don't know how to upload photos. Plus i have to do this on my nook color because my mom and dad don't want me believing in digimon so they don't know about the site. By way have you tried contacting yet? Also when you asked me what i looked like i forgot to mention that i wear glasses.
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 2:22 pm

Yes, i've been trying all these days, however, i haven't got any results yet, do you think agumon is here?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 3:17 pm

Are you saying that mabey the reason i can't contact him is because he is here on earth?
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 6:22 pm

yes, i'm not pretty sure of this though, maybe he doesn't want to contact you for your personal security,anyway i don't know about this matter. by the way , have you received any news from the digital association yet? Also, please try to upload the picture of your digivice, i'm interested to see how it looks like and i want to study it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real Empty

Back to top Go down

Lol, thought it would never become real
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next