Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lol, thought it would never become real

Go down 
+3
Snoofles
gabumon13
ColdWeaver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Snoofles

Snoofles

Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 12:28 am

Very interesting... we can help out in the digital world, right? Though digital association wouldn't get involved, we could go out there...

I just hope they can provide a map, I won't be able to find my way back without one...

Also, I found out the xros loaders can also allow normal evolution along with digixrosing! I think I'll be wanting that one, but I have a few more questions...

Can I pick my own color?

Are there any digimemories in our universe's digital world?

Will I be able to use normal evolution up front? Or will it take some time?

And what would devimon look like in human form? He's the one we need to watch out for...

Is this job particularly dangerous?

Back to top Go down
http://digiassociation.ucoz.com
gabumon13

gabumon13

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Digital Association

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 9:06 am

I geuss you could help out in digital world if you wanted to. After all no one said you couldn't. Of course they provide maps. They wouldn't expect you to already know your way around the digital world. Yes there are digimemories there. In fact , i know where one is. You know that mountain on file island? Thats where one is. On the mountain. It took me a liitle while to digivolve agumon but not to long. Mostly only two days. You'll be able to digivolve your partner faster then you think. When devimon is in his human form he looks almost as creepy as he does in normal form. He kind of looks gothic. He still wears his normal outfit but in a t-shirt and jeans form with a leather jacket. His eyes turn from crimson red to icy blue. He also stills has fangs. Yes this job is very dangerous. Are you thinking of joining?
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 3:36 pm

Of course I am thinking of joining, but I'm not particularly interested in being killed.

The digivolution question was about the xros loader. Do I get to use normal evolution up front, or will I have to stick with digixrosing for a while?

Do a lot of members die?

Does the digivice have a map in it?

Will digimemories ever restore once used?

What levels of digimon usually appear in our world? Rookies, champions, ultimates, or megas?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 5:12 pm

You will have to stick with digixrosing for a while. It will take some time before you can digivolve your partner. None the members have ever died. Well never any of the human members. But members sometimes get hurt. Only the d-ark has a map in it. But you can get a map downloaded in your digivice. Yes digimemories can be used more then once. When you use one you can't use it again until the next day. Usually only rookies or champion levels appear in our world. By the way i have some advice for you. You seem to be nervous about joining. When i first joined i was worried that i might get seriously hurt or something. But after my first real battle with agumon i realized i didn't have to be afraid. I knew that agumon would protect me no matter what. I knew he wouldn't let me get hurt. Just remember that .
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 5:49 pm

It has long been my dream to go to the digital world and meet my partner. I'm not too keen on being killed though. The fact that no human members have died is good to hear though.

What's the worst injury a human member has gotten?

Rookies and champions shouldn't be hard to deal with(unless it's devimon, of course). I've never seen a real digimon before. Do they only pop up in certain cities, or everywhere in the world?

Is the digital association on file island? That would make it a LOT easier to get the digimemory.

Do you know what digimemory it is?

Can you digixros any digimon in your army together?

Do you know how the digimon are getting into our world?

Can you tell me about some digixrosses you've seen?

Have you found agumon yet?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 6:35 pm

The worst injury a human member has gotten is a broken arm, leg, and a concotion. It left that fellow in the hospital for a month. Digimon pop up everywher in the world. Any place you can think of there are digimon poping up there. You will be very happy to hear that Digital Association is on File Island. I think the digimemory was the one with gatomon. Yes you can digixros any digimon in your army together. In fact you could digixros them all at the same time. I do know how the digimon are getting in our world. You see the barrier between our world and the digital world is breaking. Because of this there is more digiports poping up so more digimon are escaping into our world. I don't really get to hang out with the other members that much but i do remember seeing one digixros once. Someone had digixrosed a gatomon and a crabmon. It was cool and weird at the same time. It still looked gatomon but she had four arms and two of them were crab claws. No i havn't found agumon yet. He must be busy or something. I havn't been thinking about him lately because i've been so worried about jackramon.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 7:33 pm

Odd.

I'm glad It's on file island. I actually know the general layout of the place very well. Is the digital association in file city or another location?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 7:52 pm

It is in file city. I do hope you join digital association. It is awsome. By the way, what is odd?
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 9:03 pm

I was referring to the digixros.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 9:20 pm

Oh, sorry. By the way, i forgot to tell you that when you join digital association you become a half digidestined. They enter your name in a computer so you can become this. But somebody never told that they didn't enter my name. If they don't enter your name then you can't work your digivice. No wonder i've never been able to handle my digivice. Anyway sorry i didn't realize what you were talking about. I am a bit brain dead today.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 12:17 am

But then... how have you been able to evolve agumon?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 7:38 am

Thats what i don't understand either. If the digivice won't work for me then how was i able to digivolve agumon? I was wondering how i brought jackramon to life, but then i was told that anyone can bring a digimon. I guess i was able to bring him to life because i really wanted him to. Well i've already talked to gabumon about this and he is going to try and figure this out.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 2:52 pm

I'm still stuck on this contacting... every time i try to picture gabumon, something else tries to take over. Last time I tried, he kept turning into a blackgabumon. Can you explain both methods in as much detail as possible?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 3:24 pm

Ok. First you find a spot where you can get comfortable. You can sit or lie down. Then you close your eyes and let yourself go completely limp. Do not move a muscle! Next relax and control your breathing until you are only breathing through your nose. Next think of the name of the digimon you want to talk to. If you move the contact will stop and you will have to start all over again. The other way is quite simple yet tricky. Before you go to sleep you can only think of the digimon you want to contact. You think of the name and what they look like. I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 3:53 pm

Thanks. I'll keep trying. Is there any title that separates this gabumon from other gabumon? How do I contact this particular individual?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 5:55 pm

You see you can only contact people in digital association. And since there is only one gabumon in digital association you won't have to worry about that.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 6:24 pm

I'm still having trouble... can you explain it in more detail? Also, how long does this take? And how did you find out about the digital Association?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 6:57 pm

I can't explain it any better then what i have already. It doesn't take very long. Only a few minutes. I found out about digital association when i first met gabumon. This was before he became leader. I had found him unconcions in the back woods one day. I was able to bring him to my house and help him out. He was sick. Hideing him helped when my mom and dad respect my privacy and that i have a big closet. After that he introduced me to digital association. I was very glad when he was finally able to convince magnamon to let me join. Later on he became leader. Theres not much i can do for you about contacting. Just keep working at it. I'm sure you'll get it in no time!
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 11:05 pm

Hello again guys, it's been a while since i don't log in, i was taking a break from life's monotony, anyway, as far i see i have a lot to catch up, i'll do it later, meanwhile i've got a question. Do the digimons have needs like eating, sleeping, etc?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 8:25 am

Hey! Nice to hear from you again. Anyway digimon do have needs like us. In fact digimon are exactly like like us. Except for the fact that they look different, have powers, and are made of data. Other wise they are just like us. Also before you ask, no i have not seen jackramon or agumon. I also have a question for you. Have perfected contacting yet? Also whats monotony? Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 588476013
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 3:03 pm

Well, about contacting, i barely can say that i've made a real advance, i've been hearing some voices, anyhow sometimes i manage to understand what it says, the voice it's deep and in some point scary, that's all i got for now. Well monotony is when something rehappens all over again, when you're stuck in a endless circle where you live everyday the same things, you see the same people, go to the same places, eat the same things, do the same things, stuff like that, so when you're almost burst, you usually take a rest or vacation, i use to go to a forest or some mountain, just to find some place to meditate about my life and solve my own problems and of course "escape" from life's monotony.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 3:25 pm

Oh man! The voice you just described sounds just like Devimon! But it does sounds like your really improving. You'll be able to contact in no time. By the way, you said you could hear what it was saying? What was it saying?
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 5:08 pm

Well, Devimon, huh? i guess i've been unlucky, i remember one, it was like one month or so ago, the voice said: help me, but it didn't sound like the deep scary voice, it sounded deep and it seemed like he was suffering very much, i was too scared to get out of my room, another one was(some days later after that one): Julian, have a good sleep, jejeje. that didn't sound very friendly for me, that day i couldn't sleep. And the last one i remember is: i was in my room, but i didn't hear a voice, i heard something hitting with the T.V in my room, i was trying to sleep, then i didn't pay much attention to it, and finally i felt that something stood by my side on the bed, i opened my eyes and looked around but found nothing, i just left the room after that. Last night i heard a voice again, thus i don't remember what it said, but everythime i hear this voice i just get frightened. I'll try to remember the others. by the way, is there a digimon called Metalsaberleomon?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 8:13 pm

When did you hear the one that told you to have a good night? It sounds a lot like devimon. Anyway i have never heard of metalsaberleomon. Then again there are digimon in digital assoiation you probaly never heard of either. By the way have you seen jackramon yet?
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

Birthday : 1994-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 11:10 pm

Wow I thought this site was dead, glade to see it's still kicking.

Metalsaberleomon could be a non canon digimon that exists, like my partner Rave who is a Ravagmon.
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheDBU/index/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lol, thought it would never become real
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next