Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lol, thought it would never become real

Go down 
+3
Snoofles
gabumon13
ColdWeaver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Snoofles

Snoofles

Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 12:08 am

Your encounters sound quite frightening. It sounds evil, and could certainly be devimon. But how could he have found you? Also, what's jejeje?
I hope it's not devimon... especially since you don't have a digimon yet...

I've never heard of metalsaberleomon, but it could exist... like if you digixrossed metal tyrannomon and saberleomon. Why do you ask?

To gabumon13:
What happens if I successfully contact gabumon? Will I be able to speak with him, then exit?
Back to top Go down
http://digiassociation.ucoz.com
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 1:31 am

I don't remember exactly, i think it was around february 20th or something. No, i haven't seen Jackramon, one question, is he in his digimon form or is human form? any characteristics of his human form? also, maybe is devimon with a human "partner"?

To snarguffle:
Yes, the feeling of fear you get is pretty strong, it paralizes your mind, anyway, i don't know how he found me. the metalsaberleomon thing is beacuse some weeks ago i had a dream involving it, he was with a tamer and was a saberleomon, i was with a digimon too, we were biomerged and were fighting against them, then they biomerged into that beast, so no, i don't think it was digixross.

Also, hello fox, good to see someone from the old school here.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 2:11 am

I see. Well, all I could come up with for metal saberleomon was this image:

Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgunT_3O0pcoBIXilUbYeLk5N5W6IcFTS7TOPJaJ8gxAtwS8WCPdum1Q

Other than this, there is no information on it. Good luck contacting gabumon.

And what did you mean by "jejeje"?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Digital Association

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 9:41 am

To Snarguffle:
If you succesfully contact gabumon you will be able to speak to him and he can speak to you. Once your done you can exit.

To Julian:
He is in his digimon form. I didn' t tell him he had a human form. Well i never gave him a human form. Of course Devimon doesn't a human partner. Who would want to be his partner. Plus he doesn't like humans. Also you only said february 20. What year?

To Fox:
Hi! My name is Katie. Nice to see someone new here.
Back to top Go down
ColdWeaver

ColdWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 5:04 pm

To snarguffle:

Well, it doesn't look like the digimon i saw on my dream, by jejeje i meant that i heard a sarastic-evil laugh.

To katie:

That's good to hear, it would be pretty dangerous if he joins forces with a human, it was this year, surprisingly after i started researching on this matter, through that research i found many interesting things, one question, is there anyone who calls himself darktamer? is there anybody who thinks digimons are weapons?
Back to top Go down
raydar

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 5:07 pm

I'm just going to let you all know that this person has changed their story since they messaged me on DFT. If you are interested in seeing our conversation, I will gladly share it with you privately. But this is just a heads up that they are most likely a troll.
Back to top Go down
http://digimonforceteam.forumotion.co.nz/
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 7:58 pm

To Julian:
No i have never heard of darktamer. I also do not know anyone who would use digimon as weapons. Also it has to be devimon so be careful!

To Ray:
Look ray, i only changed my story with you. I didn't think you would believe me if i told the truth. I am sorry about that. But you don't have to go telling everyone and call me a troll.
Back to top Go down
raydar

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 9:00 pm

gabumon13 wrote:
To Ray:
Look ray, i only changed my story with you. I didn't think you would believe me if i told the truth. I am sorry about that. But you don't have to go telling everyone and call me a troll.
So basically what you're saying is everything you told me and Binky is a lie? So how do we all know that you aren't lying here as well.
Also, since you ragequit and never replied to my email, what exactly do you mean by a "true believer"?
If you're unsure of what I'm referring to, here's a quote from the email:
Quote :
Thats it! I'm done with you guys! I thought since you guys claim to have digimon partners you could help. But it is obvious that you guys aren't the ones who can help. I'm only interested in true believers. I'm just going to have to keep looking.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 9:25 pm

Look Ray. I only lied because you guys didn't seem like the kind who would understand how different the digital world is. What i meant by a true believer is to me a true believer is someone who trust other belivers. Someone who will except how different something can be. Someone who can understand that something can be different. I said i was sorry and i will say it a hundred times over. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!
Back to top Go down
raydar

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 9:43 pm

gabumon13 wrote:
Look Ray. I only lied because you guys didn't seem like the kind who would understand how different the digital world is. What i meant by a true believer is to me a true believer is someone who trust other belivers. Someone who will except how different something can be. Someone who can understand that something can be different. I said i was sorry and i will say it a hundred times over. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!

Email quotes:
Quote :
Do you believe me now.
Quote :
You just have to trust me.
Quote :
I was just getting frustrated because you won't believe me.
So you're basically saying is when you kept telling us to trust you and believe you, that you were lying? So tell me how I should believe what you're saying right now. And why do your claims sound so stereotypical? According to your emails, you posses both the main cannon digimon from season one, as well as supposedly fighting the first "big bad villain" from that same season. This along with some of the other ludicrous "information" in the emails really doesn't make a great story. You care to explain?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 9:59 pm

Ray i am sorry. I know i was being a jerk. But i learned my lesson and decided to tell the truth no matter what people think. Look i don't exspect you to believe me this time. I don't exsepct you to ever believe me. But please stop posting stuff from our coversation and quite calling me a troll.
Back to top Go down
raydar

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 10:11 pm

Note from Binky: Yo, sorry but you really painted yourself as a troll, with lots of the stuff you said. and as such, should we be asked to prove our thoughts behind you being a troll, we're going to show people, because claiming you and your sister share an email adress, as well as her "accidentally" messaging us about this, to tell us something you couldn't, and claiming she works with shadow the hedgehog... Well you can guess what that makes us think of all of this. not to mention this incident is very, very similar to a troll we had last year, who claimed there was an organisation, run by omnimon (oh look, a Royal night, like the one that runs your little place of fun) where tamers and digimon did stuff. someone joined a while after claiming they were attacking the place with strong digimon, and when checking the IP adresses, it was him using both accounts. he blamed his brother. seems blaming siblings for things while trolling is a common occurance.

Now I'm not saying you could never in a million years be right. What I'm saying is that your stories don't check out, you've provided no logical explanation, provided a lot of questionable information and even admitted to lying. sorry, but when people get desperate and need help, they're not likely to want to ellaborate some complex lie about digimon and shadow the hedgehog. to me that says "please I want attention , lol look at you all believing my stuff" and in my books, this all reeks too much of "TROLL ALERT" for me to ignore like most "harmless" theories. Because here you're claiming a lot of big stuff, and doing this gets people's hopes up, which is a cruel thing to do if you can't back yourself up at all here, and so far you have absolutely no viable back up.

" Why is Ray posting for you?" because I'm too lazy to do it myself, plus signing up to a forum just so I can give my opinion on someone who'se most likely a troll isn't really something I can be bothered doing, since I most likely won't stick around and have enough sites to barely keep track of.

tl;dr? snap out of it sunshine, people don't believe stories like this without some good solid proof. and if they do believe you without this proof, then they need some sort of a wake up call. Believe what you want, but don't go messing with other people untill you can prove to them that your cause is real. Otherwise you're just lying to all these hopefull people, and possibly even to yourself."

(edited to remove swear words)

Last edited by raydar on Sat 30 Mar 2013, 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 10:26 pm

My mom and dad are really protective and wouldn't let my sister have an email address. I only got mine so i could work my nook color. Please you don't have to do this! You don't have to ruin my life! Look i am sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry! Please i am begging you!
Back to top Go down
raydar

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 10:34 pm

From Binky: dude we're not ruining your life. We're pointing out that you can't come barging in with claims without proof. a belief is one thing, and a claim is another, sadly.

Also claiming things like "You don't have to ruin my life!" and such does look a bit too much like the victim card, just saying :/
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 5:36 am

You certainly don't have to turn this thread into a flame war. While gabumon13's claim is complex and not backed by any solid proof, she has provided us with a method of proving or disproving her claims: contacting. If we successfully contact gabumon, we will know she is telling the truth. If it will not by any means work, she is probably lying.

And please read the forum rules. It says to keep swearing to a minimum.

Now please cease your pointless arguing. She's apologized several times and you don't seem to care much.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 7:41 am

Thanks for sticking up for me snarguffle. Your the best!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 8:35 am

To Ray: Hi! I'm digipal15. I just signed in last night. But I know alot about you. For one thing, I know you have been picking on my sister guabumon13! I remember you. You did not think I was real. Well, I am real. And I do not like the way you are treating my sister. I am not going to turn this into an all out war, but the sign up there says a sanctuary and that we are united. Well, you are not making this a sanctuary and you are trying to tear us apart! You may not believe her, but I do. I have experienced it for my self. I am friends with a digimon my self. If anyone is lying, it is you. You are lying about my sister.
Back to top Go down
raydar

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 3:10 pm

Snarguffle wrote:
You certainly don't have to turn this thread into a flame war. While gabumon13's claim is complex and not backed by any solid proof, she has provided us with a method of proving or disproving her claims: contacting. If we successfully contact gabumon, we will know she is telling the truth. If it will not by any means work, she is probably lying.

And please read the forum rules. It says to keep swearing to a minimum.

Now please cease your pointless arguing. She's apologized several times and you don't seem to care much.

You may ignore me if you wish, but this exactly how this went last time. The person claimed to go to the digital world to a building for Tamers and Digimon, they said that people could contact the Digimon in charge through similar methods to join, and a few members fell for it claiming they could talk to the digimon who was in charge. But then someone comes on and says "I'm attacking the place MHUHAHAHA". Well I checked the account information and guess what I saw, it was one person using two accounts. What is the point I am trying to make? Well, people can think they are talking to a Digimon but it's actually just their imagination. So you may be able to contact this "Gabumon" but it turns out that it is your imagination.

And I'm sorry, I went back and edited the post with the swear words. I thought that it was minimal since there were only two swear words used.

And I will shut up now. Im sorry for stating that she trolled previously. And I am sorry if I caused any harm. I was only trying to let you guys know of what she had done previously on my site.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 8:18 pm

Why are you trying to dicourage people? You can contact. Its not their imagination. In fact, why don' t you try contacting. It won't work imediatly. It will take some time. Just try it for yourself. By the way, i told you i had a sister! Sorry, just thought that should be added. Sorry. Also i am not a troll.
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

Birthday : 1994-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 9:05 pm

gabumon13 wrote:
To Fox: Hi! My name is Katie. Nice to see someone new here.

Been here the whole time actually.
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheDBU/index/
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 9:14 pm

Oh, well i've just never heard from you before. Sorry. I havn't been here for very long.
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 9:30 pm

To gabumon13: Same. I joined back in 2012 but with in a month of me joinig it starting to die so left for awhile.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 9:53 pm

Well it seems people started coming and chating after i showed up and created this topic on my job, Digital Association. You should read it. I garente you will find it interesting.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 2:44 pm

Hello? Where is everyone?
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 5:48 pm

Looks like it's dieing again. oh well there's always The DBU and The DFT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lol, thought it would never become real
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next