Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lol, thought it would never become real

Go down 
+3
Snoofles
gabumon13
ColdWeaver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gabumon13

gabumon13

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Digital Association

Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 8:51 pm

Boy i hope your right! That would mean he's looking for me. Anyway i havn't heard anything yet. Not much has been going on lately. It would probaly help if i asked. Anyway i can't upload a picture because i don't know how.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 9:39 pm

To upload a picture, you need to make an account with a photo upload site, such as imageshack or photobucket. The site should explain the rest. I'm very interested to see what the digivice looks like.

I also have a few questions about your organization and the digital world.

How would you be able to open a digi-port in the room of someone you have never met in real life?

How much faster does time go in the digital world?

How are partner digimon chosen?

What are the functions of the digivice you use?

What threats does your organization deal with?

Also, perhaps you can upload a photo of your jackramon drawing. It would be helpful in identifying him.
Back to top Go down
http://digiassociation.ucoz.com
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 4:10 pm

For one thing i can't. I don't open digiports. Our leader gabumon does. We have this super smart digimon named kumamon. He is a inventor. He build the digiport generator. It can open a digiport anywhere in the world. About how time goes, from my experenctices it seems that time only goes a bit faster then here. You get a partner digimon based on your personality. You would get a digimon that fits you best. Like lets say your into sports you would most likely get a digimon that is athletic. Plus sometimes there are groups of digimon you can choose from. I use a season five blue digivice. I'll be honest i don't all its functions but i can name a few. You still use the dna charge sequence to digivolve your digimon. Plus still like season five you can put your digimon in the digivice. But when a digimon is in the area the digivice will beep. Thats when you press the middle button to send out a single to notify digital association. After a mintues gabumon will contact you to tell you what digimon it is and if you should go after it or not. Also i just recently found out it bring drawings of digimon to life. Here is the sequence: middle, left, right, middle, middle, left. Thats the order you need to press the buttons in.Right now the only threat we deal with is with devimon. Now i know what your thinking, he is only a weak champion level digimon, well a few years ago he was attacked by a virus. It made him a lot stronger and mad with power. Pretty soon he wanted to take over this world as well as the digital world. Even our leader magnamon couldn't defeat him! Anyway i don't know if my parents will let upload the picture but i'll see what i can do. If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask. I will be happy to answer all of your questions.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 5:06 pm

.Thank you. I completely understand you having problems with Devimon. In the show, he was able to control ultimate digimon with his black gears, and was as powerful as an ultimate himself. If empowered by a virus, his power could exceed that of even a mega, or even SUPER ULTIMATE.

I do have a few more questions...
I'm rather confused that you use a digivice that was in the show. Why do you use that model?
Also, what I was trying to say with the digiport question was: How does gabumon know where to open the digi-port?
Do your parents know about the digital association?

I find it very interesting that your digivice can bring pictures to life... I'm currently working on a guide to digimon. With that function, we could summon any digimon out of the book. Not sure that's a good idea though...

As for partner digimon, I would prefer one on the intellectual side. I'm also kind of hoping for betamon or tentomon.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 5:37 pm

Actually i got my digivice by mistake. It was suposed to go to a girl at riely hospital. I happed to find by chance. Really i would prefer a d-ark but its better then nothing. This might sound strange to you and creep you out a bit but digimon can actually see through technollagy. For example tv's, computers and phones. This is like looking through a window into our world. This gabumon can easily track someone down and find out where they are. Anyway, no my parents do not know about this. Well my mom sort of knows. She thinks its one of little games. I tend to keepit that way until the time comes where i have to tell them.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 6:27 pm

So if my computer was connected, digimon could look at me through the monitor? Interesting...

Why does your organization use digivice models from the show? Disguise? Or is there another reason?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 7:29 pm

We use the digivices becuase they are the only kind of digivices. The digidestined from the show are real. Some of the digimon have met them. For all i know there is no other kind of digivice. Plus yes if you had your computer was pluged in gabumon could see you. He can even hear you talking! Anyway the only disguise the digivice has it that it looks like a toy. This is because if it looked real people would get suspicious. But it looks fully real when you go to digital association. Although it does have a sort of luster and feel that you wouldn't find with other toys.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 12:32 am

This is becoming difficult to believe.
For one thing, the seasons of the show each have their own universe. How and why are all the digidestends from there all in our universe now?
Second, how did the makers of the show find out what happened in those dimensions?

I do want to believe you, but this is making less and less sense.

By the way, did you set jackramon loose in our world or the digital world?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 6:43 am

Well to tell you the truth, i only know that the season digidestined exists i don't know how the other digivices came to be. By the way, i didn't let jackramon loose. He saw something that made him go beserk and he ran off. Plus what i learned is when you create a digimon they become your partner.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 2:02 pm

Is he in our world or the digiworld?

Also a few more questions...

How can gabumon track me down if he doesn't really know who I am?

How does contacting work?

What does the digiport look like? Does it open on a computer or in the middle of the room? Can you see through to the digital world without going through?

How are you keeping this a secret? If they can't find you (while you're in the digital world) won't they freak out?

What do you do at the digital association?

Also, please hurry and upload the photos of both your digivice and the drawing of jackramon. I'd like to see if your digivice looks different from the toy.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 11:22 pm

Right jackramon is in our world. Yeah i know. Smooth move to let him escape. About gabumon, thats his own little secreat. He said if i knew i probaly would never trust tecnolligy or some people. Yeah, digimon can disguise themselves as humans. Contacting is simple. First find a nice relaxing place to sit or lie like a recliner chair or your bed. Then let yourself go completly limp and control your breathing. Focus your mind on what digimon you want to contact. Now just to let you know when you begin all you can see is orange so don't panic. When you are done everything will appear green. I think it is some kind of side effect. There is also anouther way. Just keepthinking of the digimon you want to contact before you go to sleep. This way you can hear and see them. A digiport looks a huge swirl of color. It will open in your room or whereever you are. You can see into the digital world without going through. This secreat is very hard to keep but my parents don't seem to notice much. Yes they would freak out. Thats why i only go at night while everyone is asleep. And incase you are wondering the digiports are silent. I do many things at digital association. I help out new recruits. I train to become stronger. I also get to hang out with my friends John and his partner Tentomon. Also Lilly and her partner Betamon. This is also where i get new missions and information on whats been going on and stratigys to defeat Devimon. If you want to find out more i created a topic on this. Also i have something to say to you. I know this may all sound confusing, but digimon isn't exactly what you thought it was. Its a bit different. When i first joined digital association i didn't get it either, but i learned to live with it. I've lived with it for five years now. You just gotta trust me on this. Anyway, any more questions?
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Mar 2013, 12:05 am

I do. For one thing, I find it interesting that your friends have both the digimon that I would prefer as partners:betamon and tentomon. Now that I think about it though, I also liked wormmon...though there are many others that would be good partners.

In what way are digimon different? Are we in one of the universes in the show, or a dimension of our own? This is getting somewhat confusing...

If you bring a digimon to life with you digivice IC, does the drawing stay on the paper, or does it vanish from the page, becoming the digimon?

Is your agumon normal, or is it the savers variant?(with a larger head and red gloves)

Can other digivice types store digimon?

How does DNA charge work?

Are digimon cards provided with the d-ark?

Is the xros loader model available? Not that I particularly want it...

What language do digimon speak?

How far could jackramon have gotten from your home? Is he aggressive or nice? What made him go berserk and run off?

...and please upload the photos. I'm very anxious to see them.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Mar 2013, 8:53 am

Like i said their not quite the same from the show. Some of your questions may show that. The digital world, as it seems, is located in the computer world. Now this is confusing, but gabumon says it also isn't in the computer. So i guess nobody really knows where the digital world. When you bring a digimon to life the drawing stays on the paper, it doesn't vanish. But because you brought to life with a digivice it will undergo a thing called the invisible stage. Thats how my parents never found out about jackramon. This is because since the digimon was created with a digivice instead of a computer it does not have the proper data sequence. So it is invisible until its data is fully developed. Acually agumon is a mixture of both. He looks the agumon from season one( except with blue-green eyes) but he has the voice of the agumon from season five. Pretty much all the digivice types can store digimon. If they couldn't it would be kinda hard to bring your digimon places. DNA charge works pretty much the same as the show. Yes, digimon cards are provied with the d-ark. Thats the digivice my friend john has. The xros loader model is avaible to choose. Digimon speak all languages depending on who their partner is . Agumon taght my that. He showed me by speaking arabic! I don't know how far jackramon could have gotton. He ran off two weeks ago. He is nice but i don't know if he is agressive or not. I never gave him a personallity. I don't know what made him run off. I was coming down the stairs when he came out of my bedroom, ran down the stairs, and ran out the door knocking down the mailman. My blamed it on the dog since he was still in his invisble stage but he should be visible now.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Mar 2013, 4:36 pm

He could be anywhere by now, depending on how fast he runs. 2 weeks is plenty of time for a speedy digimon to run. This is gonna cause some problems... anyone who sees him is gonna freak out. I'll keep an eye out...

I'm glad that all the digivices can store digimon. I'd be spending half my time trying to hide my digimon...

Are we in any of the universes in the show? Or are we in our own unique universe?

I think I can understand the digital world concept. In xros wars, the digiworld had existed long before our computers. When we built computers, we were able to influence the digital world's data.

Also, ask gabumon if anyone contacted him. I tried, but have no idea if it worked.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Mar 2013, 6:06 pm

I guess we live in our own unique universe. If you contacted gabumon you would be able to hear him and talk to him. Just keep trying. It takes a little time to get it. Tell me if you get it and if you see jackramon. Ok?
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Mar 2013, 6:32 pm

Do you speak during contacting? Do you try to picture the digimon or just think of the name?

Can all digimon disguise themselves as humans?

How does digivolution activate in the other models?

What does your agumon evolve to? What is the highest level you've gotten him to?

Do we do missions in the digital world, the real world, or both?

Do I have to successfully contact gabumon for him to open a digiport?

Are other digivice models, such as the d-cyber or pendulum cycle available?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Mar 2013, 10:06 pm

Well you speak in your mind. You only picture the digimon when you contact while you sleep. Yes all digimon can diguise themselves as humans. But some of the younger digimon have trouble with it. In the other digivice models, digivolution works the same as in the shows. Yeah some things are the same while some are different. My agumon digivolves to greymon, greymon digivolves to metalgreymon, and metalgreymon digivolves to wargreymon. The highest level i've gotten him to id wargreymon. We only do missions in the real world. You do have to contact successfully for him to hear you and for him to hear you. Plus it helps when he knows your name. No other digivice models are avaiable.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Mar 2013, 10:13 pm

I see. Interesting.

I have just one more question at this time: can you take electronic devices into the digital world?(computers, tablets, phones, etc.)
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 8:34 am

Well you can, but the phone might not work. Have you seen jackramon?
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 11:35 am

I have not. Nor have I seen agumon. I'll tell you if I do find either of them.

Does the xros loader come with digimemories? How often can they be used?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 2:14 pm

No it does not. If it did then they could only be used once.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 3:08 pm

Oh well...

A few more questions...

Are digimon in the real world normally in human form or digimon form?

Do you get multiple digimon with the xros loader?

How often do digimon get into our world?
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 3:58 pm

Well actually both. Some of them go into their human forms and some prefer to stay in their digimon form. You only get one digimon partner. If you get a xros loader you have to create your team yourself. Suprisingly digimon come into our world everyday. You know you have to ask questions just about digital association. You can ask me questions just about digimon.
Back to top Go down
Snoofles

Snoofles

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 5:52 pm

How do we build a team? Are we allowed to go into the digital world outside of digital association? Do digimon at digital association join?

Are there problems in the digital world? Would the digital association deal with them?

Is there any way to tell a human from a digimon in human form?

How difficult is it to build an army?

This is quite intriguing... also, please upload a photo of the drawing of jackramon. It could be very useful in identifying him. See if you can upload a photo of your digivice too.
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

gabumon13

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 8:53 pm

You can ask other digimon to join your team. Or sometimes it is usefull to choose a digimon with siblings. Like my partner agumon, he has a brother. You are allowed to go outside digital association. For some odd reason i never went outside digital association. Well i'm not quite sure what your third question means but digimon at digital association can join your team and digimon outside of digital association can join that. Well i'm not sure what goes on in the digital world but i know i heard something about a blackgalentmon and a kimeramon. Well digital associations purpose is to take care of digimon related problems in the real world so the digidestined would have more time for the digital world and for their own lives. When a digimon turns into its human form it still has characteristics of its old self. For example, when shoutmon goes into his human form he has red hair and still has his headphones. Well an army is pretty big so it will probaly take a while to build an army. Sorry my parents won't let me upload a photos online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol, thought it would never become real   Lol, thought it would never become real - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lol, thought it would never become real
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next