Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP: 2012-2014

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digital Body and Physical Body

Go down 
+2
Ayu
SeveredWings
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SeveredWings

SeveredWings

Birthday : 1999-08-17
Job/hobbies : I want to be a Paleontologist

Digital Body and Physical Body Empty
PostSubject: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 1:55 pm

Hey all! I know I'm new here and I realize this is an intro, but I was watching Digimon Adventures last night and I got to the episode where Izzy describes them as being conscious in the Digital world but their body still in the human world. Well, i was just wondering if maybe our Digitized selves could right now BE in the Digital world, were only conscious here. For example, though this just may be me doing something at night, but Izzy in the show said that whatever happens in there happens to our bodies out here. Well almost everyday I wake up with bruises or cuts that most defiantly weren't there the night before. Like, black and blue bruises and deep cuts. While there is the possibility I may be getting these as I sleep, but I almost always have a clean room, nothing on my bed but sheets and a blanket and i have a queen size bed so the wooden post aren't near me considering I sleep in the middle of the bed and wake up there as well. I hardly if at all move about when I sleep and I still seem to wake up with them. Thoughts anyone? HELP! My sister keeps asking what happened and I say I don't know and I think she's getting suspicious that I'm like emo, WHICH I'M NOT!! D: PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE MY TIPS, ADVICE, OR THOUGHTS, PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Ayu

Ayu

Birthday : 1988-08-10
Job/hobbies : Special Education, Psychology, Monster High, Japanese, Traveling.

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 3:27 pm

First off I am so sorry your sister believes otherwise, that's quite a thing to be accused of, I believe you.

I tend to gravitate towards the Japanese version and there was a little bit of difference between the dub and the sub. Japanese Koushirou (Izzy) says that they are basically digital versions of themselves. The reason Koushirou (Izzy) suggests to be careful in the digital world is because the data structure could be abnormally large and it could effect them when they return to the real world. The dub implies that there are some sort of "clones" or "shadow selves" left behind. If you notice in the second season when the times matched up with the real world they disappeared into the computer and did not leave a human copy behind.

But I am just drawing from the show-- there could be things undiscovered that I don't know about.
Back to top Go down
misseslittles

Birthday : 2002-03-19

PostSubject: wow   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptySun 24 Nov 2013, 4:00 pm

wow cuts and bruises when you wake up it must be the digiworld or someones playing a prank on you. do you have any dreams about the digiworld were you think you got those cuts? well anyways i hope you figure it out soon. Digital Body and Physical Body 588476013 
Back to top Go down
SeveredWings

SeveredWings

Birthday : 1999-08-17
Job/hobbies : I want to be a Paleontologist

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptySun 24 Nov 2013, 10:20 pm

Yeah a few times. Ive gotten clumsy and fell in dream and wake up upsidedown on my bed. ^_^" plus my Renamon partner agrees its possible.
Back to top Go down
digimon adventure lover

Birthday : 1999-06-14
Job/hobbies : Reading and writing , exploring, looking for digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 12:19 am

That'll happen to me to. Almost Evey morning. I wake up with cuts and brusies. Especially after this one dream I had with myotismon.
Back to top Go down
coolmanz

coolmanz

Birthday : 2001-02-23
Job/hobbies : gaming

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 1:32 am

Well thats nothing compared to something karate chopping me in the back of my neck and getting my left eye poked out in my sleep.
Back to top Go down
digimon adventure lover

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 2:05 pm

Your eye got poked out?! Really?
Back to top Go down
coolmanz

coolmanz

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 2:21 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down
digimon adventure lover

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 2:31 pm

That.....must have hurt. Was that caused by something digimon related? Cause that seems kind of violent. Especially since it happened when you were sleeping.
Back to top Go down
coolmanz

coolmanz

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 10:36 pm

Probably but I have filled my Nerf darts with beebees (approximately 5 - 10) as a precaution. And it did hurt, but the strange thing was that my door was closed, must have entered through the vents or the window behind my bed.
Back to top Go down
digimon adventure lover

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 11:19 pm

So your certain it was a digimon? What digimon would want to hurt you like that?
Back to top Go down
coolmanz

coolmanz

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 11:47 pm

I don't know there has,been alot of digimon that I have been saved from in a dream if those dreams are depicting my future. There are alot that would want to hurt me.
Back to top Go down
digimon adventure lover

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 11:56 pm

Wow. I think there is also a digimon after me from a dream too. I had this dream that Myotismon was after me because he said I was the next digidestined. Not long after that, a Demidevimon got into my room and attacked me. Not as bad as you though. I wasn't seriously hurt.
Back to top Go down
coolmanz

coolmanz

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 12:09 am

Trust me I would have a list of digimon that would attack me starting with a chaosgallantmon
Back to top Go down
digimon adventure lover

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 12:42 am

Chaosgallentmon? Never heard of him. Is he a real digimon?
Back to top Go down
Jaeger
Second In Command
Jaeger

Job/hobbies : Emotional Cripple

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 7:03 am

Yes he is.

http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexchaosgallant.shtml
Back to top Go down
digimon adventure lover

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 10:46 am

Thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Body and Physical Body   Digital Body and Physical Body Empty

Back to top Go down

Digital Body and Physical Body
Page 1 of 1